947 Cycle Challenge 2019

Neville Bailey

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also in D...

Quite surprised as my seeding took a serious knock as I havent raced since 947 2017, but I see they used my seeding from 947 2017 for this. Not complaining, nice to get out early.

Only raced the JOCK which they do not take into consideration as it is 3 stages, each stage less than 90kms, even though overall you 150kms in a day.  Did the TrapNet the other week just to see how the legs were and whether by luck could improve my seeding.  I did not... so also seeded on my 94.7 2017 time

Seeding taken from a pancake flat Sondela, after kicking off L the last few years I'm in H and off at 6:46.

Interesting - when I entered, it did not give me an option to enter for the Vets race groups.

See I'm seeded in A group.

Did they cancel the Vets race groups?

Interesting - when I entered, it did not give me an option to enter for the Vets race groups.

See I'm seeded in A group.

Did they cancel the Vets race groups?

Wade and Jaco are in VA and VB.

Edit: I must have entered Open Seeded, and not Vets. I can't remember - wasn't important for me to enter Vets.

Edited by Frosty

Seeding taken from a pancake flat Sondela, after kicking off L the last few years I'm in H and off at 6:46.

Starting 5min after you this year ;)

I for me and 6:51