False/Misleading Advert

Climate

Boooo... brand new pitch fork still shiny and new... (never crashed with it).

Ok, let's go after the Bike Shop now!

In a more serious light though, asking a bike shop to get involved is a bit unfair to them these days. There's no upside really for them (unless honest evaluations get more feet in the door) and if even 1/10 "goodwill" inspections go wrong for them, bad publicity can really lose them customers. Rock and a hard place scenario for them I suspect.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, "never crashed with the groupset"? #justsaying cause he knew okes will ask after seeing it

In the exact same way, can anyone see why my Tinder profile is getting zero attention?

'Thor Buttox, age indeterminate.

Kind, gentle, intelligent, the looks of Chris Hemsworth if he hadn't let himself go.

And do not have a prostitute buried in my basement under any circumstances.'

If he has learned from this and altered his behaviour, wouldn't that effectively be called 'Climate change'?

I'm glad you resolved this. Hopefully this leopard has changed his spots BUT if he screws over his sponsors down the line it's all your fault........  :ph34r:

I happen to know that you have crashed on those buttox before

In the exact same way, can anyone see why my Tinder profile is getting zero attention?

'Thor Buttox, age indeterminate.

Kind, gentle, intelligent, the looks of Chris Hemsworth if he hadn't let himself go.

And do not have a prostitute buried in my basement under any circumstances.'

• 1 month later...