• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And sent them home, to think again. 

Yep...I'm a Fraser but this result is the best thing since god invented bullets

Good luck to them.

Japan defies the odds

Gotta love sport

I think when the beat the Boks that time, they realized that they can beat anybody!  :thumbup:

Told u Japan will beat the Scots. Underestimate Japan at your peril.

I had the scots for the win...humble pie...

Loved the spirit, the running rugby and the ball handling (which was superb) of the Japanese. I was hooked to the game. Them winning also sets up a relatively easy quarter for the boks.

Also thought the ref had a superb game but given the nature of the Japanese game it probably was a relatively easy game to police.

I had the scots for the win...humble pie...

Loved the spirit, the running rugby and the ball handling (which was superb) of the Japanese. I was hooked to the game. Them winning also sets up a relatively easy quarter for the boks.

Also thought the ref had a superb game but given the nature of the Japanese game it probably was a relatively easy game to police.

its not often you see a scoreline with no penalty points. it was really good to watch

Told u Japan will beat the Scots. Underestimate Japan at your peril.

they have been amazing.

but it will be a huge surprise if we fall at this hurdle.

If we stick to our structures and keep the game tight, we should have the quality to pull through.

important thing is to get an early lead..silence the crowd.

in fact i think ireland have a bigger chance of beating new zealand than us losing.

they have been amazing.

If we stick to our structures and keep the game tight, we should have the quality to pull through.

in fact i think ireland have a bigger chance of beating new zealand than us losing.

Funny you make that statement. In the last 3 matches against NZ, IRE are 2 for 3.

they have been amazing.

To be honest I think even new Zealand would have preferred Ireland. Japan in Japan is going to be a hard game... But.... We should win.. Yes. We need to drop the box kick though. Starve them of the ball and they can't dictate the pace Edited by Stretch

What confused me w.r.t. the pool results is how little you can rely on recent form to make a call on which way a match will go.

The Argentines were pathetic whereas the Jaguares were quite impressive in the Super Rugby

The Japanese are playing out of their skins compared to the dismal season the Sunwolves had in the same tournament.

post-27827-0-31935300-1571047057_thumb.png