Cape Epic or Bikepacking in Europe?

Mark62

Guessing im number one then ey? Im flattered. Hey John as the biggest media stunt of your life, come do the 2020 Cape Epic with me, ill pay your entry. I give you this one chance to redeem yourself. One chance to regain you honor.

:clap: Do it!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have since had my spy planes confirm this.

Bud, massive respect, you have basically gone from 250th odd to top 3 on my GC list.

Keep on trucking. [/quote

Guessing im number one then ey? Im flattered. Hey John as the biggest media stunt of your life, come do the 2020 Cape Epic with me, ill pay your entry. I give you this one chance to redeem yourself. One chance to regain you honor.

Doubling down on douchebaggery is never a good idea. 

When you troll, at least do so intelligently.

JW needs no media stunt to be respected. He has earned respect through achievement, not through stunts.

He does not need any redemption except in your eyes.

He does not need you to pay his entry fee; he is a professional within a team that has an annual budget that would dwarf your lifetime earnings.

Ag my moer bra just lighten up a bit and enjoy your day. Youre welcome

hahahaha You guys are classic.

I just started a new adventure that involves nappies and sleep deprivation and a house full of love.

Athletic antics will be taking a back seat for a number of months while mom and baba need support and love.

Nevermore, bro/brodette, I would love to meet you. I think you are hilarious.

Hahaha... this thread is absolute GOLD!

I don't think Cape Epic shares have ever been this low on the hub.

To answer the OP... you do both. You can't compare them and they both offer up completely different aspects

My best days on a bike... joBerg2c is damn special, 9 days I will never forget, but probably my absolute best days on a bike were at Cycle Mashatu - three days in Natures backyard, sleeping under the stars, eating lekker food, riding through game and not a race snake in sight.

I have since had my spy planes confirm this.

Bud, massive respect, you have basically gone from 250th odd to top 3 on my GC list.

Keep on trucking. [/quote

My father who passed away some years ago from cancer is #1. 

I just started a new adventure that involves nappies and sleep deprivation and a house full of love.

Athletic antics will be taking a back seat for a number of months while mom and baba need support and love.

Good luck, looking at your impressive palmares I could only wonder if you had kids...

Who's the dad though - asking for a friend?

(I have ridden Freedom Challenge, Lesotho sky, W2W, Epic, Trans NZ, Himalayan challenge, Trans Alps and many many many other big races on a rigid SS....)

I think Nevermore, coach and his bags of cash, and Jewbacca on his bmx should be an extended Epic team

Edit: AND Jewbaccas kid - who is no doubt an elite (insert any sport) already.

Edited by CBlake

Finally some 1 who gets me! Much love ma brother

My father who passed away some years ago from cancer is #1.

Thats wonderful, mine is/will be one day! sorry to read this!

Good luck, looking at your impressive palmares I could only wonder if you had kids...

Who's the dad though - asking for a friend?

(I have ridden Freedom Challenge, Lesotho sky, W2W, Epic, Trans NZ, Himalayan challenge, Trans Alps and many many many other big races on a rigid SS....)

HAHAHA Hopefully it's still me... 

I think Nevermore, coach and his bags of cash, and Jewbacca on his bmx should be an extended Epic team

Edit: AND Jewbaccas kid - who is no doubt an elite (insert any sport) already.

Doing Epic with a half wheeler attached to the seat post! Daddy Day care extended version!