The Munga 2019

Ramrod

With a buffer of about 100km they got some time to spare to play mind games at the WP. But I don't see them leaving there at different times unless one of them has issues.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not forget to watch the ladies. Carien Visser and Aryna Edwards are friends and Munga newbies and 2 very tough ladies. Aryna over 60 and very very strong. I see they are moving up.

And don't forget the race for 3rd.

300m between MM and SM.....

They wont catch the front and John Ntuli won't catch them.

Erik V is in front of the leaders, he's the guy doing the fb live updates.. we should be getting live images soon when they get near Ceres

MW and JN riding together it seems. I am sure JN is gaining some seriously valuable knowledge from Mike. Probably no one else better to learn stuff about races like this from than Mike.

Sho I see Benky took off with a helse spoed! 35kmh, Thinus at 20kmh

got to remember the updates are just a snapshot, (and hopefully every 2 mins), not the average speed from that 2 mins (which would make much more sense)

Imagine a sprint after 1100km.

If it's coming down to that my money is on Thinus on the MTB.. the spot you get off the Bainskloof Pass down to Doolhof is very very rocky and steep! We had that as our final descent on G&T 50miler earlier this year.

Still rooting for Benky though!

:( my friend seems to have had an incident. Dont know what - but her went off course .. and now in Victoria West and an ambo has just arrived!

:( my friend seems to have had an incident. Dont know what - but her went off course .. and now in Victoria West and an ambo has just arrived!

Eish, Hope she is ok.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she is ok.