SA Custom Cycling kit choices

Spinnekop

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Rapid, but I also give a nod to Anatomic, they did our MTB kit and after sales service for any issues were speedily and hassle free dealt with. 

Velotex also do corporate/Team kit, but I've found their quality is not the same as Anatomic.  

I am partial to Anatomic .... since they co-sponsor the SPUR schools league ....

Friends have their team kit made at "Racepace" - https://www.facebook.com/racepacesportswear/

They do Ironman, and the associated insane training regime .... their clothes gets USED, and it lasts !

I have been using some of their kit for nearly two years.

They've been making our kit for 3 years now but they seem not to want our business for next year. Don't wan to "intrude" on their busy schedule so it seems I am hunting for new manufacturer.

Having worn both kits for the last few years, i honestly feel like their neighbors Enjoy Fitness have overtaken them.

Enjoy's overall quality/value has improved massively and are one of the better local manufacturers IMO.

Bang for buck, I think VYE is also hard to beat at the moment. Decent quality (they still improving) and their pricing compared to the other guys are "dirt cheap".

Van H. No no. AND NO!

Why do you say no to Van H?

I was considering using Van H for our team kit.

Whats your experience been with their kit?

Why do you say no to Van H?

I was considering using Van H for our team kit.

Whats your experience been with their kit?

Don’t.

We are pretty happy with Ciovita personally. 

I have had kit made by other Cape Town brands and its fallen apart.