2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly, waiting to see

Not sure if there was enough of a gap to get the clock ticking..looks a bit close and not sure?

Good result for Roglic and JV.

If they contested for the stage win Pogacar would have gained another 4odd seconds, instead, no movements at the top.

Lopez looks good to take over third place soon.

Tomorrow is going to put a bunch of people in a pretty dark place I recon.

HC followed by another HC. :)

Unfortunately I think the GC battle will only explode in the final 2kms to the finish.

But yeah, allot of hurt is coming.

I think this is the day that will test the resolve of Bennett to graft it to the finish line. Time gaps to the stage winners may be large if the right break rides off at the start.

Thomas De Gendt going to be having a go maybe?

HC followed by another HC. :)

Unfortunately I think the GC battle will only explode in the final 2kms to the finish.

But yeah, allot of hurt is coming.

I think this is the day that will test the resolve of Bennett to graft it to the finish line. Time gaps to the stage winners may be large if the right break rides off at the start.

Thomas De Gendt going to be having a go maybe?

And the Madeleine is one brutal beauty.

I went for an outside bike ride today, with about 30-odd minutes left on the stage. Did I miss anything?

Enjoy this insightful interview.

A great day for German cycling.”I feel great. It was an absolutely awesome day for me. It was a fight from the beginning on and I knew I had to make it to the finish alone. When I saw that Carapaz was dropping the speed, I thought now it's the time to go and went all in to the end. It's a big relief also for the team and for me. I can almost not imagine it. The step I made this year is huge and I'm so blessed to win today." - Kåmnahttps://youtu.be/cHnOaJ1kJpg

Who is this Laterne Rouge with the covid mullet?