2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised that they have not checked Sagan's bike .

There seems something wrong with the motor.. it might even need an overhaul.

Yes passed with flying colours, only issue currently is one or two ball bearing are getting old and not much grease left in the jar when you need to start looking at the end part of an incredible career. :D 

Fine, I'll go with the obvious picks:

WvA & Trentin

(Bennett and Caleb won't be in the finale)

I like you that you threw in Trentin.. his actually been pretty active the whole tour and has good legs, maybe his fancy todays profile? Nice1.

Prediction for today is for Bhora to try and rip the race apart for one last attempt at Green?

I suspect they might, and it’s likely Bennett will not have a great day today, but is green still achievable for Sagan? Between today and the final stage what places does he and Sam have to take in order for that to happen?

I like you that you threw in Trentin.. his actually been pretty active the whole tour and has good legs, maybe his fancy todays profile? Nice1.

Sagan looks a bit tired, Trentin has been beating him on a couple of occasions, so he sure is in with a chance.

My gut says a strong breakaway will have a very good chance, doubt it will come down to a sprint finish of the fast men.

I suspect they might, and it’s likely Bennett will not have a great day today, but is green still achievable for Sagan? Between today and the final stage what places does he and Sam have to take in order for that to happen?

Mathematically, yes Sagan can still win green...it is unlikely though.

I think there are still 160 points available for the remaining stages.

Edited by Gen

Sagan looks a bit tired, Trentin has been beating him on a couple of occasions, so he sure is in with a chance.

My gut says a strong breakaway will have a very good chance, doubt it will come down to a sprint finish of the fast men.

If a break has any hope of staying away it'll probably need the likes of Stuyven, Benoot, JA and a Hirschi or Geschke being in it. Basically a group of very serious turbo diesels that can work together well.

If a break has any hope of staying away it'll probably need the likes of Stuyven, Benoot, JA and a Hirschi or Geschke being in it. Basically a group of very serious turbo diesels that can work together well.

Apart from Hirshi (if he can stay rubber side down) all those names you mention consistently get dropped...

I mean Alllaphilllippee is a guaranteed anchor at some point. Should change his nickname to Concrete Legs.

Edited by TNT1

Apart from Hirshi (if he can stay rubber side down) all those names you mention consistently get dropped...

I mean Alllaphilllippee is a guaranteed anchor at some point. Should change his nickname to Concrete Legs.

I never I said any of them would win just that the break will need their presence to drive it forward. On a couple of the sprint days Stuyven has been up near the front working for Pedersen. I still figure that there's a pretty good chance that we will see a sprint but it might be Trentin or WvA sprinting to glory rather than the break per se. A strong break will make things interesting though.

I never I said any of them would win just that the break will need their presence to drive it forward. On a couple of the sprint days Stuyven has been up near the front working for Pedersen. I still figure that there's a pretty good chance that we will see a sprint but it might be Trentin or WvA sprinting to glory rather than the break per se. A strong break will make things interesting though.

I for one hope Van Aert stops buggering around in mass sprints. 

And especially today. He needs to recover to take tomorrow's TT win.

Edited by TNT1