2020 Tour de France

pista

Nice sprint.. good stuff well done Sam too strong... good sprint Sagz baby..see you at the Giro..purple is a beautiful colour.[emoji171][emoji171]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter your team allegiance I'm sure we can agree Sam worked harder than almost anyone in the tour. What a perfect end to a great TDF for him

I’m biased but I think he did an outstanding job. He was pushed by Bora who tried everything and he managed all the cut offs that the doubters were on about. In the end he looked the strongest consistently.

[emoji1319]

Edited by The Ghost

I’m biased but I think he did an outstanding job. He was pushed by Bora who tried everything and he managed all the cut offs that the doubters were on about. In the end he looked the strongest consistently.

[emoji1319]

And that's what the green jersey is all about the most consistent rider...I think a few viewers now realise what it takes to win it..by no means an easy feat.

Enjoy the celebrations..well done Sammy B.

And see Landa made top 5.. 4th in fact and he made up a place with a ITT..2020 hey[emoji1787] jokes aside Bahrain weren't all bad.. they really did try.and well done to them

And Movistar claim the team classification for a 7th time.. that's not easy and they top it off with a top 5 with Mas... that's actually a really good result ..they will be quite pleased with their tour.

Edited by Gen

And see Landa made top 5.. 4th in fact and he made up a place with a ITT..2020 hey[emoji1787]

Superman had a worse day than Roglic, and not much was said of it.

Worthy winners all-round. Well done Sam on the stage and GREEN.

Still shell-shocked from yesterday, want to see the full final hour again, so if someone has a link, please share.

Well done Mr Wakefield and your team!

Thanks peeps, it's been an absolute blast.

The 2020 Tour de France, my word.

A handful distinctions:

1/ The maillot jaune winner ‘freelanced’ his way to the top of the GC with relatively little support. ????

2/ The maillot vert winner triumphs in Paris.????

3/ A Colnago gets a yellow customized coat to match the maillot jaune for the first time in the brand’s history (the Eddie Merckx era doesn’t count, of course). ????

4/ The yellow, white and polka dot jersey goes home with “just a kid from Slovenia”.

5/ The South African ???????? involvement to Team UAE’ reflects the talent that comes from this beautiful place.

6/ The end of Sky-Ineos’ grip on the maillot jaune. ????????

7/ The ever rising prominence of Colombian cycling in the pro peloton. ????????

8/ The eventual acknowledgment of the absence of black professionals (take a bow, Kevin Reza and Teniel Campbell) at the highest level as a reflection of a very elitist and exclusive sport. ????????????

9/ Team DiData, now team NTT’s star continues to fade. ⚠️

10/ The biosecure environment was a tremendous success and was the result of tons of collaboration between ASO, the teams, the French government and the public. ????????????

11/ Sagan’s turned 30 and his sprinting powers seem to be fading which, in turn, have signalled the end of his reign in green. Living legend, he is, the Slovakian.????????????????????????????????????????????

Au revoir!

Edited by 'Dale

Worthy winners all-round. Well done Sam on the stage and GREEN.

Still shell-shocked from yesterday, want to see the full final hour again, so if someone has a link, please share.

Well done Mr Wakefield and your team!

Thanks peeps, it's been an absolute blast.

Speaking of winners, well done on topping the fantasy hub league [emoji1319]

I’ll take consolation that I got something out of it [emoji1]

ad08ac71c04ffed8d0feeac6750ae9fa.jpg