2020 Tour de France

pista

That was beautiful.....

Jumbo, Ineos and Asstana had no response......

The race kinda went the way everyone expected it.. doubt Jumbo, Ineos want to defend yellow from so early esp considering that they have some banged up riders.....just keep the time loss to a minimal.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid €19.99 for the year and I have the app on my iPad and I just send it to my Apple TV - paid TV here would cost me €80 / month so I’m happy

do you need a VPN ? I don't see the pass in the app on my phone :(

I'd rather pay GCN than watch the same french ads over and over again

Edited by Jbr

The race kinda went the way everyone expected it.. doubt Jumbo, Ineos want to defend yellow from so early esp considering that they have some banged up riders.....just keep the time loss to a minimal.

As much as I agree, I do feel that the way this Tour is structured, a guy like JA could hang on for quite a while if he finds his legs.

Especially with the ITT being what it is on the last day. It's a gamble to give him his head. If they hadn't played silly buggers in the last 500m he could have put 20 seconds on them

do you need a VPN ? I don't see the pass in the app on my phone :(

I'd rather pay GCN than watch the same french ads over and over again

I live in Ireland so no need for a VPN, I’m not sure [emoji848] f anyone in ZA has managed it through a VPN.

Not many will take a bet on how long he will keep it after TDF2019.

Going to be fun seeing how he tries to keep it.

Yeah will make the next few days pretty interesting especially with the fact that JA is such a whole hearted entertaining racer. He doesn't seem to know how to do things in half measures. He had a fantastic 2019 and is highly capable so the other teams won't underestimate him. Again this just means the next few days will be very interesting.

Also Hirschi gave it a good go too! Another good young rider to keep a eye on.

As much as I agree, I do feel that the way this Tour is structured, a guy like JA could hang on for quite a while if he finds his legs.

Especially with the ITT being what it is on the last day. It's a gamble to give him his head. If they hadn't played silly buggers in the last 500m he could have put 20 seconds on them

As with last year he may keep it long which means QS have to control the race for long..plenty GC riders came into the race with injuries..it may help them to recover.. .time will tell..

Its going to be a memorable TDF..[emoji122]

TONMY D is going to have some colourful words to share..after Kwaito(?) caused him to crash.

TONMY D is going to have some colourful words to share..after Kwaito(?) caused him to crash.

True but don't understand why Tom did not stay with Roglic upfront. Would have prevented fall.

He should've made sure that he wasn't overly close to another rider. As far as I am concerned that crash is of his own making by not paying attention to what's happening ahead of him.

I use expressVPN and had to sign into GCN app with my apple account then It gave me the racetv option and paid via apples payment option.

It would not give me the race tv option when I sign in with gmail or hotmail. Not sure why?

Also set expressVPN to a London base.

Edited by Reinardt

He should've made sure that he wasn't overly close to another rider. As far as I am concerned that crash is of his own making by not paying attention to what's happening ahead of him.

Weird falls happen Kwaito(?) Apologised on the road already ..don't think there was any real damaged because of the fall.

Great end to todays stage...great finish...totally compelling viewing....Alaphilippe is a smart racer....its so easy to look at him and appreciate racing as an artist form....Yates...interesting rider...can he be a serious GC player ? have to wonder if there are other riders like Yates that are really unsure of their form coming into the Tour...

a very intriguing day...

and more tomorrow...

Weird falls happen Kwaito(?) Apologised on the road already ..don't think there was any real damaged because of the fall.

My point is that I don't think that TomD can or should complain about that particular crash. From the replays it really looks to be mostly TomD's fault/mistake than anything Kwaito (yes Kwaito was the other rider) did. I am happy TomD is ok but I won't be to happy if he winds up having harsh words for Kwaito mostly because it'll be total BS imho.

Glad to see that after yesterday's carnage there weren't riders who had to abandon DURING today's stage. (I know a few didn't start today)

some sore bodies out there though.

My point is that I don't think that TomD can or should complain about that particular crash. From the replays it really looks to be mostly TomD's fault/mistake than anything Kwaito (yes Kwaito was the other rider) did. I am happy TomD is ok but I won't be to happy if he winds up having harsh words for Kwaito mostly because it'll be total BS imho.

“It was a bit of a stupid crash”, Dumoulin said. “I don't know exactly what happened. I looked over my left shoulder and at that moment Kwiatkowski came by and before I knew it I was on the ground. I have no pain, I just hit my knee a little bit. I think my knee will be okay. Luckily I was able to return to the peloton quickly.”