2020 Tour de France

pista

TONMY D is going to have some colourful words to share..after Kwaito(?) caused him to crash.

I also saw it that way but the commentators seem to think it was nobody’s fault.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done JA!

That was beautiful.....

Jumbo, Ineos and Asstana had no response......

Time will tell whether letting JAP escape up the road was a mistake, they probably don't see him as a GC threat.

Non starters: 

- Degenkolb (time cut)

- Gilbert (kneecap)

- Rafael Valls (Femur)

Not a bad considering the mayhem yesterday. Feel for Degenkolb, on that kind of day you'd think they'd cut him some slack. He put a massive turn pulling Caleb back up as well.

The peloton is going to be a patchwork of gauze, bandages and tape today and the hotel bins will be stuffed full of shredded kit.

Wonder what Vino and Astana can be a d1ck about today? 

Degenkolb wouldn't have started today regardless of the time cut. Apparently he hit his knees pretty hard yesterday and it seems the reason he didn't make the time cut was because of his injuries: (

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-637DCJ1Ds4)

Hi guys, any suggestions on any sites streaming the Tour ? I truly can’t see myself listening to Mcrossen for the next three weeks. Right now the next 3 hours is a stretch. 

I listen to Lantern Rouge's ""commentary"" while watching SuperSport on mute. If you enjoy his dry sense of humor, it's pretty entertaining even though it's not as slick or professional as proper commentary. 

You have to subscribe to his Youtube Channel though to get notified when he starts the Live Stream though cos he doesn't do his commentary for the whole stage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYSHTO6HDrA

Glad to see that Gibbons managed to finish as rode with his dad yesterday morning and it was touch and go as to wheher he would be on the start line.

“It was a bit of a stupid crash”, Dumoulin said.

Glad there isn't too much blame being thrown about.

To me it looked like a combination of being cut off somewhat on a bend at the same time that he was looking over his shoulder.

Glad there isn't too much blame being thrown about.

To me it looked like a combination of being cut off somewhat on a bend at the same time that he was looking over his shoulder.

TomD taking a common sense approach to his fall yesterday.

I live in Ireland so no need for a VPN, I’m not sure [emoji848] f anyone in ZA has managed it through a VPN.

Yes it works through Express vpn. ITV live coverage every day. very simple to set up. Not free of course

Was it discussed here already, what the hell was up with Jumbo's tactics yesterday? Did they borrow a page from the Movistar racebook?

Roar along at the front for km  after km, and then simply disappear right before Alaphillipe attacks? What was the point of all that?

Edited by TNT1

With so few chances for the sprinters I can't see the break surviving today.

Yep, agreed. Make the break to get some airtime for the sponsors, but know you have zero chance of success.

PS. I might regret this post later today... stranger things have happened.

Dont be nasty ....

LA was the best in his time .... none of the other dopers could keep up with him.

AND LA actually managed to ride in the rain ..... even managed to drift off the road, down a grass embankment, onto the road to carry on racing ....  the wippersnappers still need to catch up the LA ....

And....Cyclingnews "name the winners of the last 50 TDF's" acknowledges Lances 7 wins so he can't be all bad. Vino though....