Giro d'Italia 2020

Gen

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bilbao has the weirdest riding style

I swear he rides and extra 5km every day with that front wheel moving left to right left to right[emoji1787]

He really needed that Bilbao wheel

As I said this, I'm not so sure. Ride sensibly, don't blow up, because theres still a big Sat effort coming.

Maybe he's doing a better job than I initially thought.

As I said this, I'm not so sure. Ride sensibly, don't blow up, because theres still a big Sat effort coming.

Maybe he's doing a better job than I initially thought.

Team management also good[emoji106]

That Hindley bloke is a bit of a toolbag, innit? I haven't seen him at the front once until the sprint.  Was he pretending he's not allowed to work cause Kelderman? 

Edited by TNT1

Unlucky Tao

He seems to be riding better and better. Might have lost the battle, but we'll see after the TT who wins the war?

That Hindley bloke is a bit of a toolbag, innit? I haven't seen him at the front once until the sprint. Was he pretending he's not allowed to work cause Kelderman?

What.. it's race tactics he didn't need to take a turn the team tactics worked...

It is a competitive sport this is how it goes.. may not be "nice" for some but they now sit 1 and 2 on GC

That Hindley bloke is a bit of a toolbag, innit? I haven't seen him at the front once until the sprint. Was he pretending he's not allowed to work cause Kelderman?

Toolbag to some, tactically smart to others, no? [emoji2371]

What.. it's race tactics he didn't need to take a turn the team tactics worked...

It is a competitive sport this is how it goes.. may not be "nice" for some but they now sit 1 and 2 on GC

Sure, I get that. But I see Kelderman not even finishing on the podium in Milan, and Hindley should have worked to distance Bilbao.

Toolbag to some, tactically smart to others, no? [emoji2371]

I reckon Sunweb end up nett losers in Milan cause of this. Kelderman looks too fragile. Gonna lose it all in the TT.

That Hindley bloke is a bit of a toolbag, innit? I haven't seen him at the front once until the sprint.  Was he pretending he's not allowed to work cause Kelderman? 

That's the earned advantage for Team Sunweb from having his protected rider in Kelderman following close. Strategically, Tao had to work to close the gap on the Maglia Rosa, Tactically, Hinley was to be a safeguard for his team in case Wilco fade even further.

Beautiful racing. 

I reckon Sunweb end up nett losers in Milan cause of this. Kelderman looks too fragile. Gonna lose it all in the TT.

It's possible but atm they lead the race with 2 options.. now we get a incredible 2 days where they most likely will see assaults from Ineos and Bahrain..and then the ITT where anything (fall, mechanical etc) can happen so ideally someone would want a bit of lead before it.

It just sets it up for some great racing

Aaah the Giro.