Rider Down - Melkbosstrand R27

sierrrd

Oh no that looks horrible, I hope the rider pulls through.

Someone was asking last week if it's safe to cycle the R27 to Langebaan, I think this answers that question.

Oh no that looks horrible, I hope the rider pulls through.

Someone was asking last week if it's safe to cycle the R27 to Langebaan, I think this answers that question.

Most definitely not, I always think about it when I see trucks on the yellow line, there are constant overtakings on the yellowline on the way to langebaan and back

Still at hospital.

Keep us informed please. prayers for the recovery of the rider. strength to family and friends.

Most definitely not, I always think about it when I see trucks on the yellow line, there are constant overtakings on the yellowline on the way to langebaan and back

If you read the retarded comments on facebook no road is safe even to drive on.

People say they even find it scary to drive on R27, if driving scares you, then you should not be doing it.

If you read the retarded comments on facebook no road is safe even to drive on.

People say they even find it scary to drive on R27, if driving scares you, then you should not be doing it.

Really? What Facebook page is this? I have read some posts before and it is frightening when you read some of these comments.

Unrelated but still...I rode up Tiekie draai this morning. People drive like boxes. I can recall at least 3x BMW's passing cars at speed across solid lines. One caused such a commotion when passing a string of cars immediately beside me that I ended up plowing through the growth next to the road. This on my way to the trail head. I am of the opinion it's just not worth it riding on tar.