Preview: New Bike Hub test site is live

Matt

Looks very nice and works perfect on my lap top but for some weird reason I can no longer access the mobile version on my phone now?

Are you looking for a Classifieds mobile version or for forums?

The Classifieds section is now responsive, so mobile and desktop are the same site (with different screen based scaling).

For forums the mobile site is still separate.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Classifieds section is now responsive, so mobile and desktop are the same site (with different screen based scaling).

The forums mobile site.

Is there a way to use all the filters when saving an alert? I am looking for certain sizes road bike, but once I save the alert the size filter disappears and all road bikes are shown. 

Like the new website, I am sure you guys will sort-out the snags as mentioned above.

The Related Ads shown below is a plus in IMO. That makes browsing much easier and great for comparing prices.

I will miss the comment section on ads, was fun to read...Not always diplomatic, can see why it was left out.

Keep up the good work!

Can't get my head around the new sales section :thumbdown: ....combine the road section it works for browsing ...or at least have that option :thumbup: . Also if  a hubber has additional ads..you cant just click on active ads and access it...you have to go into his profile to view the additional ads  :mellow:

Can't get my head around the new sales section :thumbdown: ....combine the road section it works for browsing ...or at least have that option :thumbup: . Also if  a hubber has additional ads..you cant just click on active ads and access it...you have to go into his profile to view the additional ads  :mellow:

Thanks for the feedback. Are you looking for a "everything road" view of ads, i.e. road bikes, road components, etc.?

The additional ads clickable link will be added.  :thumbup:

Thanks for the new site.

I have a concern though. Could you please consider mobile site? It is quite painful browsing desktop site with mobile device

Are you referring to a mobile site for the forums in particular?

Like the new website, I am sure you guys will sort-out the snags as mentioned above.

The Related Ads shown below is a plus in IMO. That makes browsing much easier and great for comparing prices.

I will miss the comment section on ads, was fun to read...Not always diplomatic, can see why it was left out.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback and vote of confidence  :thumbup: 

We knew the change would come with its share of snags, user resistance and some fine tuning. We've got our eyes and ears open happy to hear your feedback. 

And, importantly, our team is on hand to address any issues and make tweaks where necessary.

The mobile site seems to be a common concern. Currently trying to navigate from a phone is not user friendly at all. Old version worked seamlessly.

The mobile site seems to be a common concern. Currently trying to navigate from a phone is not user friendly at all. Old version worked seamlessly.

Could you be more specific? Are you talking about the Classifieds or Forums?

What activities in particular are more challenging?

Could you be more specific? Are you talking about the Classifieds or Forums?

What activities in particular are more challenging?

The forum now browses on mobile as if it’s a desktop site.

Got you, thanks.

Should be resolved now.

Yup! Good job.

Speaking from experience, new version releases aren’t always easy, and UAT cane be “fun”, so good luck.

Gonna be interesting to see what Uncle google do with the split into 2 sites (www and community.)  .  would be nice to see stats in few weeks time :)  (sorry, SEO geek)

I dont like the layout.Cant find content easy.Personal messages etc

Your PMs are now accessible from the user menu (click your avatar in the menu bar).

Screenshot 2019-12-03 at 07.17.28.png

What other content are you struggling to find?

Gonna be interesting to see what Uncle google do with the split into 2 sites (www and community.)  .  would be nice to see stats in few weeks time :)  (sorry, SEO geek)

We had a lot of back n forth around this. Technically the subdomain approach was much neater with two separate systems, and despite Google saying it won't hurt all the SEO experts say otherwise.

It's a bit of an experiment for us... we'll let you know  :whistling: