[Event] Paarl Cycle Tour

Paarl Rotary

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone received any seeding details for this race?

Nope - nothing showing on Racetec either  :whistling:

Has anyone received any seeding details for this race?

Nope - nothing showing on Racetec either  :whistling:

Haven't done a road race in ages, but isn't this just your typical PPA event where you use whatever seeded number you have with them if you're a member, otherwise a temp number?

Things may have changed since I last participated.

Haven't done a road race in ages, but isn't this just your typical PPA event where you use whatever seeded number you have with them if you're a member, otherwise a temp number?

Things may have changed since I last participated.

Now an "official seeding event" for the CTCT, not a regular PPA funride anymore. So will have their own event specific numbers and seeding groups

Thinking of it now, they should've made a deal with Spice Route for parking space and open up an extra few hundred entries! Would definitely have benefited Spice Route..meer voete, meer bier, meer geld!  

same owners too

I found an entry.

Does anyone know how substitution normally work? I emailed Racetec this morning, but not sure if I am going to get a reply in time. Thanks. 

I found an entry.

Does anyone know how substitution normally work? I emailed Racetec this morning, but not sure if I am going to get a reply in time. Thanks.

I phoned them. The person that sold you the entry must type a letter to say that they with ID number give you with ID number permission to do a sub.

Then you must go to racetec at registration pay R50 and they will change it.

Entries sold out for the Paarl Cycle Tour (guess partly due to the recent SCT being cancelled).

Anyway, mrs mountain_lion has been planing to ride this event for weeks, but err never actually got round to enter... :oops:

Anybody with an entry who is not planing to ride PM me please for a substitution.

Edited by mountain_lion

Hi does any1 have the strava or Garmin file for the medium 71km route. Struggling to upload with file format from website, thanks

Will it be fine to do the whole registration thing in the morning before the race - don't really feel like driving to CWC tomorrow?