Paarl Rotary

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno then.. This has had all the info I needed from day 1

https://www.paarlcycletour.co.za/long-route/

Dude everyone out there needs spoon-feeding these days, or some for of protection against  hurt feelings and and. Time for peeps to get a life.

Examples Blue Rock drowning and the school drowning in jhb. 

Yes it is painful and sad, but the witch hunt just seems to be over the top, All these internet heroes,

Sorry for the rant as it is not applicable to the  this thread, but damn when do we start taking responsibility of our selves?

I see they closed the entries early, missed out. 

If anyone has an entry let me know.

Otherwise there will be 5 Savages riding from Spice Route in a very similar direction on Sunday morning.

I see they closed the entries early, missed out. 

If anyone has an entry let me know.

Otherwise there will be 5 Savages riding from Spice Route in a very similar direction on Sunday morning.

Late entries are accepted on race day at Fairview from 05:00 (fees are R320 for the first race, R300 for the second race and R260 for the third race).

EDIT: no longer the case, max entries reached

Edited by dexterdent

Late entries are accepted on race day at Fairview from 05:00 (fees are R320 for the first race, R300 for the second race and R260 for the third race).

Nope, they have reached the max limit and no late entries will be accepted on the day.

Nope, they have reached the max limit and no late entries will be accepted on the day.

Thanks, edited the post.

Looks like the SCT cancellation helped a lot in terms of numbers here (certainly pushed me to enter)

Thanks, edited the post.

Looks like the SCT cancellation helped a lot in terms of numbers here (certainly pushed me to enter)

Yeah we now have 10 entered and 6 without entries, was going to use the race to try and improve some seedings. We may just ride from Spice Route and take it from there.

i wonder what is the maximum amount of entries. I would assume its way less than SCT due safety etc.

If anyone can't ride please let me know, I will buy your entry. 

Will also pay the substitution fee.

Thanks