[Event] Paarl Cycle Tour

Paarl Rotary

Dude, if you're still looking for an entry hit me up.

still available?

I just cleared my Sunday yesterday  to find out it was sold out :(

If anyone is not going i'll gladly take over the entry and substitution.

Thanks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if numbers can be collected the morning before the race.

According to website and FB, ASG Paarl and CWC on Saturday

Question was asked twice on FB page, no response other than what's on website

Must say it is a nice feeling to seeing an event being "sold out" again, especially a road race

February events leading up to CTCT are always popular, but selling out is quite an achievement.

Anyone know if numbers can be collected the morning before the race.

According to website and FB, ASG Paarl and CWC on Saturday

Question was asked twice on FB page, no response other than what's on website

From PPA Website

Registration

SAT 01 FEB 2020: 08H30 to 10H30 – ASG CYCLES, Laborie Centre, Main Road, Suider Paarl

SAT 01 FEB 2020: 12H00 to 15H00 – CHRIS WILLEMSE CYCLES, Willowbridge,  Bellville

SUN 02 FEB 2020: FROM 05H00 – FAIRVIEW WINE CELLAR

https://pedalpower.org.za/events/2020-paarl-cycle-tour/

Hi there everyone. I'm looking to enter this event, however all entries have been sold. 

If there is anyone who no longer can participate, please reply here if you willing to sell me your race entry. Will obviously pay the same entry fee and I will need a letter of consent that you have sold me the entry so I can create a substitution at race registration.

Thanks in advance

so how many entries were sold? 

any idea? why not get it pumped up by an extra 100/200 entries?

getting the event approvals adjusted is not that more complication if things are already in place.

any idea? why not get it pumped up by an extra 100/200 entries?

getting the event approvals adjusted is not that more complication if things are already in place.

Probably find there is a limit on Fairview, adding 100 more people will probably not be possible with traffic etc.

Probably find there is a limit on Fairview, adding 100 more people will probably not be possible with traffic etc.

possibly, dont know the farm so cant comment. 

I'm taking a warm up and cool down ride from home, but if I were going with a car I'd definitely consider parking next door at Spice Route to avoid the traffic in and out of Fairview. They don't have a one way loop system like Spice Route, everyone comes in and out at the same entrance gate. Plus it's a nice 1,5km warm up ride to Fairview, it's just the cool down ride back up that Spice Route hill that might not feel so nice afterwards, but the CBC beer at the top will be worth it!

Thinking of it now, they should've made a deal with Spice Route for parking space and open up an extra few hundred entries! Would definitely have benefited Spice Route..meer voete, meer bier, meer geld!