Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nov 2019

Slowbee

Needing to find a friend in the UK - some of the good offers they are not shipping to RSA

Yep, also saw that...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a camera R7300 down from R14k, proper black friday. Paid everything, get an email, oh sorry it seems there was a error in pricing. 

Got someone from the CPA to look at it as the deal was concluded and just awaiting delivery. 

Will see if they honour it and what the CPA says

I picked up a camera R7300 down from R14k, proper black friday. Paid everything, get an email, oh sorry it seems there was a error in pricing. 

Got someone from the CPA to look at it as the deal was concluded and just awaiting delivery. 

Will see if they honour it and what the CPA says

Apparently with online sales, the deal is only binding once goods change hands on delivery so they can cancel at any time, as opposed to in store where a marked price is binding once you pick the item up off the shelf. Or at least that's my understanding of the CPA. 

Kulula flight deals are up. Got return flights from Joberg to Cape Town for the CTCT for R1300 (with a Discovery discount) :clap:

roughly what I paid about 2 weeks back when I booked my flights for CTCT (although the day and time of the flight makes a big difference to price)

Looking for Garmin fenix 5x sapphire

Sportsmans Warehouse have the 5X+ Sapphire at R10,999 - they claim it is R5,000 off... 

But you have to register on their website to get their Early Bird Black Friday Deals.

Hoping for a good deal on a Zeiss Gavia spotting scope.

The problem is "she who must be obeyed" doesn't seem to think the same way.

what you spoting ?

Needing to find a friend in the UK - some of the good offers they are not shipping to RSA

Use a forwarding site? Did that to regroup and get round non export clauses when I went completely bonzai on black friday and sales two years ago. Was from Uk to continentl europe though but some should do RSA too

anyone know about a good set of bluetooth headphones?

I lost a bet and need to pay up.

Wireless?

I ordered 2 pairs from Banggood.. there was a promotion when I ordered then and paid less than what they are now...

As for quality.. well I have no idea..will let you know what the boys say once we receive them.

[R360.99 20% OFF]F9 TWS bluetooth 5.0 Graphene Earphone Stereo Digital Display Wireless Headset With 1200mAh Power Bank Earphones & Speakers from Mobile Phones & Accessories on banggood.com

https://banggood.app.link/kwjXdsWn01

Apparently with online sales, the deal is only binding once goods change hands on delivery so they can cancel at any time, as opposed to in store where a marked price is binding once you pick the item up off the shelf. Or at least that's my understanding of the CPA. 

Got this camera for R7240. Thats a proper black friday. Management agreed that price is possible and will honour it. Still not going to mention the camera store, but they are one of the big camera stores in town.

post-11806-0-84726900-1575015420_thumb.jpg

Over the moon.