Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nov 2019

Slowbee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if all these salary rumours are to be believed, I won't be getting a salary for a while, so nothing for me.

I do still have some takealot credit so keeping an eye on their blue dot sale. Seen a few things that santa can give my kids.

Ai LWB, I hope you guys get sorted soon, and that this non-payment of salaries does not materialize. 

Ai LWB, I hope you guys get sorted soon, and that this non-payment of salaries does not materialize. 

Management usually get paid today and the rest of us on the 27th. So far they haven't been paid.......... Look, I am sure we will get paid, just a few days late. Better late than never. I am not going worry too much about it now. A lot of guys threatening to stop working from the 27th saying "no pay, no work".

Haven't seen anything on Black Friday specials that I actually need. In the market for some new WTB rims but they seem like hens teeth at the moment.

Other than that, not buying anything. There's always loads of post black Friday specials that go on and on and on.....

Hoping there will be a special on this:

https://www.takealot.com/aonijie-withwind-5l-waistcoat/PLID52292622

I would like to get two. 1 for my Mrs and 1 for me.

I think with takealot what ever is on the blue dot sale will be the "black friday" stuff. May be wrong but I think if it isn't already on sale then it won't be on Friday.