• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a first week:

Stage 1 - 3 are mountains and then Stage 6 to end on Col du Tourmalet

that area looks like this currently... if they get over there, it'll be amazing

post-59317-0-15551400-1603101640_thumb.jpg

Line-up Vuelta a España (20/10/2020-08/11/2020)

Primoz Roglic

Tom Dumoulin

Lennard Hofstede

Jonas Vingegaard

George Bennett

Paul Martens

Robert Gesink

Sepp Kuss

The optimist in me wants Jumbo Visma to give Kuss free reign to go on the attack in the first couple of stages and take Red, possibly with a healthy margin over other GC contenders, who will focus on Roglic/Dumoulin.

That way, Kuss covers them incase the race ends after 1 week. And the two big guns spare their matches for the latter part of the tour, if we get there.

that area looks like this currently... if they get over there, it'll be amazing

That's rideable.....Stevio on the menu for the Giro boys in Thurs...understand there's plenty snow there at the moment

That's rideable.....Stevio on the menu for the Giro boys in Thurs...understand there's plenty snow there at the moment

if it's like that when they ride through, it will be a visual-gasm of note!!!

but if they ride through during weather that actually got that snow there in the first place, is suspect mushing some huskies up there would work much better. it's going to be exciting to see it all unfold

Is this going to be televised on channel 279 SS prime time variety 7?

Yoh.... Giro and Vuelta AND waves all week..... I am going to need to prioritise some work in somewhere!

Hope to see Willie in a few of the breaks. He has some reputation to live up to.

I am pretty sure he will be up for getting into the break... hope the dice fall his way.

If we plan it right, we can see the race twice on Saturday and again on Sunday . . . . .

On Saturday it passes through Ainsa, 6km east of us in Boltana and then again through Fiscal, 18km west of us.

On Sunday we'd have to drive a bit further, to Sabinanigo - which is where we saw the race a couple of years ago on the day that Chris Froome lost so much time because Nairo and Alberto attacked from the gun!