Bike Hub Weight Challenge 2020

Tuxstir

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quiet because I am ashamed

Hang in there ,,, this is a "long game" .....

2016 I lost almost 24kg.

When I started exercising I picked up "weight", while my body fat kept on dropping.

I stayed constant from 2017 till lockdown ........ picked up about 3% bodyfat ....

Not happy about it, but this was hardly a normal year.  WILL drop that fat in the next few months !!

I avoid this topic lately....gained 5kg in a very short time, and my self control is on holiday!! I try every day to return to my eating plans, holding up well during the day but as soon as i hit home all snacking starts at full speed.

Hahaha, thanks guys, appreciate the encouragement, have to admit, it was a little tongue in cheek at the time, but just hopped on the scale now and I am back over 100 November was a bad month, both my wife and I just feel a little burnt out so the amount of take aways and junk food has been ridiculous, and to add to that I did VERY little riding in November as well, but we will bounce back, I am on leave now so have lots of time to go ride, hopefully I can still make my goal of 95 by the end of the month

• 4 weeks later...

Lost my way over the last three weeks, so ended on  82.7. Will sign up for 2021 in an attempt to drop 2.7 and end on a stable 80kg's.

Failed dismally, lost weight overall, but still 5kg above my goal, but at least it is still a step in the right direction

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,i have retired from road and mountain biking 6 years ago ,with a big neck operation, long story I have picked up 40kg  :eek: so decided to buy a 29er,lost 2kg in a week and a half   

Edited by Riaan Pio

Hi,i have retired from road and mountain biking 6 years ago ,with a big neck operation, long story I have picked up 40kg  :eek: so decided to buy a 29er,lost 2kg in a week and a half   

Hi Riaan,

You can join the 2021 weight challenge.

Here is the link: 

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/187654-bike-hub-weight-challenge-2021/page-1

You can fill in your details on the excel sheet attached to the first post there.