2020 Tour Down Under

Vetplant

I think he will show the jersey off more in the classics than the tours, whereas Sagan showed it off every time he wore it and Mr365 showed it off in the back of the bus while injecting.

On a recent podcast, they said, while referring to Riis joining NTT, “could it be a shot in the arm”.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to start these stages a few min early. I turn on tv when I wake up and watch while getting ready for work. Then I have to leave and every day its with about 15km to go. Was good to see the world champ lead them over the finish line when the came over to start that lap.

This is falling in place for Daryl, again.

6 seconds off Porte after the first uphill finish, but with time bonuses it's likely to play a role. Each stage finish has 10, six and four bonus seconds available to the first three across the line, and each stage has intermediate sprints where three, two and one second are available. For the all-rounders, these bonus seconds will be vital in clawing back enough time to offset the climbers’ advantage on the two uphill finishes.

Only the Willunga left, i.t.o. climbs, and Daryl only lost 5 seconds on the stage up the Paracombe today. A few top 3 finishes for him, and he can do it, again. And if Daryl does suffer a bit on the Willunga, Simon Yates is another one from MS that can take one for the team.

This is falling in place for Daryl, again.

6 seconds off Porte after the first uphill finish, but with time bonuses it's likely to play a role. Each stage finish has 10, six and four bonus seconds available to the first three across the line, and each stage has intermediate sprints where three, two and one second are available. For the all-rounders, these bonus seconds will be vital in clawing back enough time to offset the climbers’ advantage on the two uphill finishes.

Only the Willunga left, i.t.o. climbs, and Daryl only lost 5 seconds on the stage up the Paracombe today. A few top 3 finishes for him, and he can do it, again. And if Daryl does suffer a bit on the Willunga, Simon Yates is another one from MS that can take one for the team.

He wont be favourite but I think this race is made for him.Bite them in the bollocks

He is a very clever boytjie is our Daryl or his DS is....

Edited by Kranswurm

Captain Probenecid!

I do hope he wins again. It is rad to see the SA flag at the top of the leaderboard

Good to see Richie Porte keeping it rubber side down at the front too.

I reckon that guy still has a season or two in him to do something other than offer promise

Daryl sitting nicely in GC standings...

Looking Good, But I do not think he is going to make it three in a row.

He must be a few seconds in from of Porte by end of tomorrow, so will need to possibly look for some intermediate sprints. Hope he can do it , but not to sure he will.