Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

What happened to Chester?

Listen to his music from the perspective of someone with clinical depression... 

I looked back on all their music and had the epiphany. It all just made so much more sense. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them live. What a band!!

Noted for the next ramp test. LP Live in Texas.

RIP Chester.

Dude, yeah! Jeeeeez the energy was off the charts. Saw them at V Festival in the UK back in the early 2000's. Honestly one of my favourite bands of all time. 

Listen to his music from the perspective of someone with clinical depression... 

I looked back on all their music and had the epiphany. It all just made so much more sense. 

The linkin park carpool karaoke with Ken Jeong is not nice to watch from that perspective, it was filmed a week before his suicide.

Don't feel right to post a link here, but you can easily find it with a quick web search.

Dude, yeah! Jeeeeez the energy was off the charts. Saw them at V Festival in the UK back in the early 2000's. Honestly one of my favourite bands of all time. 

• Nascar Race
  • Big concert in Europe
  • NHL hockey game
  • Premiership football game

These are all things I must do before I die

yep...

futile though lol...try and explain to said 'uninitiated' that the metal pioneers all drew influence from the harder and darker classical compositions of the Bachs/Beethovens etc. People are too caught up in stereotypes to even try though. Most metal music is influenced by classical music in one way or another....more than any other genre.

Dude, yeah. And on top of that, the lyrical depth of metal is orders of magnitude higher than generic pop and rap. 

As is proper hip hop (not this mumble rap kaaaaak) 

The linkin park carpool karaoke with Ken Jeong is not nice to watch from that perspective, it was filmed a week before his suicide.

Don't feel right to post a link here, but you can easily find it with a quick web search.

I haven't watched that... But I will be. 

Holy Crap. When they sing Numb. Tears. 

How did I miss this!? 

I have a Thorens TD125 Mk1 - which is almost as old as I am and a collection of mint and close to mint condition records. 

"Death and the maiden" still on the platter from last night - it's not an Iron Maiden poster!!

I've got Linkin Park on Vinyl... (Nope, not a joke) 

I have a Thorens TD125 Mk1 - which is almost as old as I am and a collection of mint and close to mint condition records. 

"Death and the maiden" still on the platter from last night - it's not an Iron Maiden poster!!

i still have all my mothers vinyls, her stuff i grew up listening to.  I'm hardly a vinyl connoisseur and they are not in the best condition anymore only because they were played all the time back in the day. They mainly stay stashed away but every now and them i take them out to impress friends.  Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Black sabbath, ZZ top, Queen, Bowie etc etc  

Some of those will be collector's items for sure!!

And definitely brimming with street cred, like a vintage steel bike at the Eroica!!

i still have all my mothers vinyls, her stuff i grew up listening to.  I'm hardly a vinyl connoisseur and they are not in the best condition anymore only because they were played all the time back in the day. They mainly stay stashed away but every now and them i take them out to impress friends.  Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Black sabbath, ZZ top, Queen, Bowie etc etc  

I had another rest day yesterday, then jumped on the trainer this morning. 45 minutes of HIIT and I was hitting cadences I wasn't able to a week or 2 back.

But even though it feels like my heart wants to jump out my chest I'm not hitting my max heart rate.

Getting fitter!!!

I had another rest day yesterday, then jumped on the trainer this morning. 45 minutes of HIIT and I was hitting cadences I wasn't able to a week or 2 back.

But even though it feels like my heart wants to jump out my chest I'm not hitting my max heart rate.

:offtopic: Ive decided after watching numerous rock bands that i want to be the drummer . To start the song i get to count down from 3 or knock my drum sticks together as a count down . I have a lot more toys around me and and when doing a solo if i go off key its not really noticed :oops: . I also get to bang the the bass drum with my foot pedal so keeps legs active . Im also seated the whole time so i would   put a good padded saddle on my drummers chair which is spring loaded like a dual sus mtb . Then at the end of the song i also get sound the end by bashing the cymbals stack . By the way my wife said my singing sucks   :clap:

Ive changed my mind ( im allowed to im an ou toppie ) i rode my IDT yesterday and today watching Chicago . Very different from the hard rock i like to spin to but entertaining none the less . I now want to play a brass instrument in a band . Not the sax , too many buttons , not the trombone , i might hit my fellow musicians with the slide but the trumpet . Its only got 3 buttons ( valves or keys ) so it should be  EASY  :blush: to master . I have a good pair of lungs so it will help keep them healthy.  :clap:  

Edited by FirstV8

Started commuting to work again yesterday.

Got permit and working half day at the moment.

Been off my bike for a month and can feel it.

I am not big into music but have had a thing for symphonic metal of late.

Have a listen to Nightwish.

They have just released a new album "Human Nature" awesome in my view.