Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

Luckily I live on a farm. Intervals around the vineyard is still better than idt.

That is not sticking to regulations. It states that you are not allowed to leave your house except for certain things, cycling is not 1 of those things.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now you're being obtuse. Stay home means stay within the boundaries of your property. Simple, ne?

stay in home means stay in home not stay in boundaries of property

Just to point out to those who are hoping for any relaxation of the restrictions or wiggle room that might allow us to run and bike outside -  the rules laid out by Cyril and the government are a public health measure designed to "flatten this blerry f#$#ing curve" and minimise casualties and not anything more than a rudimentary guideline for ensuring personal safety.  

Are you not going to go into your backyard?

No not to cycle. There might be workers on farms that needs to continue working. A farm is also a place of business with employees working the farm.

Just to point out to those who are hoping for any relaxation of the restrictions or wiggle room that might allow us to run and bike outside -  the rules laid out by Cyril and the government are a public health measure designed to "flatten this blerry f#$#ing curve" and minimise casualties and not anything more than a rudimentary guideline for ensuring personal safety.  

Yay lets ride!

No not to cycle. There might be workers on farms that needs to continue working. A farm is also a place of business with employees working the farm.

If that is the case I 100% agree you shouldn't be out and about. But if it is a farmer's backyard and it's deserted I certainly don't see an issue with it.

Either way, I'll be setting up my IDT and fans tonight. Time to re-subscribe to TrainerRoad.

stay in home means stay in home not stay in boundaries of property

thats fine, you can stay inside your home. Me, I'll stay within the boundaries of my property.

Maybe you should not even leave your room then, you might just encounter another family member in the house.

thats fine, you can stay inside your home. Me, I'll stay within the boundaries of my property.

Maybe you should not even leave your room then, you might just encounter another family member in the house.

No I plan on doing my longest ride ever.

Where does it say that? My home is from my front boundary wall to the rear one and from the left to the right boundary wall.

Last time I checked all that is registered to my name as my home

Wrong that is your property. Home refers to the building on your property:

A home, or domicile, is a living space used as a permanent or semi-permanent residence for an individual, family, household or several families in a tribe. It is often a house, apartment, or other building, or alternatively a mobile home, houseboat, yurt or any other portable shelter