CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My IDT order also displayed as incomplete until yesterday morning when it changed to complete and arrived via Dawn Wing during the afternoon. I must admit it's very good service from CWC under the circumstances. Given the amount of orders they received and backlogs at the couriers, I wasn't expecting my IDT to be delivered for another week or two.

Also waiting for some assos bibs...the order went from "processing" to "incomplete"...that doesnt sound good. Any idea what this means?

Yeah it means that they have dispatched the order. They were waiting on the stock to reach the cyclelab warehouse and distribution centre. starts shipping out on Tuesday 19th MAY according to the young lady I spoke with on Friday at CWC

Good luck getting through to CWC online, your calls might be incomplete - tried numerous times to get through to "online" to enquire about my goods availability for pickup - calls just get dropped ????

they just received the assos stuff and will start processing orders tomorrow !

Thank heavens, because my bike from another shop arrived today and I'm waiting for my pedals in a CWC order. Managed to find an old pair of 520's which I had to freshen up with some Q10 in order to get the bike around the garden as a test ride  :whistling:

I'm still trying to find out what's happening with my CL order.

Getting a proper run around, one consultant says this, the other says that, the manager simply ignores you........

Sam here Fanie, my bike is in cape town says CL, DSV says no... And i have to beg cyclelab for answers no one coming back to me... DSV also utterly shocking..

All that profit of pre orders is being lost in sending out partial orders.

Expect a visit from a courier with a CWC parcel two or three times.

Also waiting for some assos bibs...the order went from "processing" to "incomplete"...that doesnt sound good. Any idea what this means?

my bib order also showing incomplete (apparently means they are awaiting stock) :cursing:  :cursing:

This is a frustrated rant...I don't know who to speak to because CWC don't answer their phones (i have been trying since last week Wednesday)

I ordered some items during the lockdown using my work address. When we moved to Level 4, i changed my delivery address to my home address. I got a call from the courier company saying that they were at my work address last week Tuesday and i corrected the address. Since then the parcel seems to be 'stuck' at Dawnwing - i call them every day only to hear that it will be dispatched the next day but nothing happens...

I am pissed off that CWC made a mistake with the delivery address and i am now having to clean up. I am even more pissed off that they don't reply to emails or answer my phonecalls

This is a frustrated rant...I don't know who to speak to because CWC don't answer their phones (i have been trying since last week Wednesday)

I ordered some items during the lockdown using my work address. When we moved to Level 4, i changed my delivery address to my home address. I got a call from the courier company saying that they were at my work address last week Tuesday and i corrected the address. Since then the parcel seems to be 'stuck' at Dawnwing - i call them every day only to hear that it will be dispatched the next day but nothing happens...

I am pissed off that CWC made a mistake with the delivery address and i am now having to clean up. I am even more pissed off that they don't reply to emails or answer my phonecalls

I've contacted them plenty of times through that chat thingy on the  bottom right of the site. Always had an answer withing 24h

my Cyclelab order has been with DSV since the 12th. DSV is shocking when compared to other couriers.

the part of my order CL could not fulfill has been refunded.

my order with CWC is Incomplete - likely due to the assos issue listed above.

my Cyclelab order has been with DSV since the 12th. DSV is shocking when compared to other couriers.

the part of my order CL could not fulfill has been refunded.

my order with CWC is Incomplete - likely due to the assos issue listed above.

According to the Dawnwing tracking app my order was collected by them on Friday but there has been no update since then....

yeah that assos issue everytime I ask they say they'll have it the next day... I'm really looking forward to getting my MTB power meter but to be honest, it's really 1st world problems as my MTB works without the PM and I have other bibshorts... But I'm still excited to getting my order.... one day...maybe.... :D

According to the Dawnwing tracking app my order was collected by them on Friday but there has been no update since then....

Exactly the same.