CWC Lockdown SALE!

CWC Online

My package was apparently collected by Dawnwing on Friday but according to them is still in CapeTown 5 days later....

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There we go ! It's with Dawnwing, but looking at this thread it looks like there's no garanties as to when I'm gonna get it at my door ;)

I've had another order delivered via dawnwing.

the tracking shows it's still on the floor for sorting....

I think the dawnwing system is struggling to keep up (their sister company has closed, so they are picking up the slack)

Sitting with same problem with CL

When I enquired about my order a week ago I was told they are waiting for agents to open.

my LBS tells me agents have been open for 2 weeks.

I hope they haven’t been selling stock in lockdown that isn’t even in the country yet.

received email that says my package is with DawnWing and I can track it. Delivery i guess will be tomorrow I guess.

but dawning does not recognise the tracking number...

Edited by DieselnDust

received email that says my package is with DawnWing and I can track it. Delivery i guess will be tomorrow I guess.

but dawning does not recognise the tracking number...

Ditto. Remember to add "CWC" in front of your order number.

PARCEL ARRIVED AT DAWN WING CPT 2020-05-20 18:16  

MASS DIMENSION VERIFICATION CPT 2020-05-20 18:29  

SHIPMENT SHIPPED FROM DEPOT CPT 2020-05-20 18:30  

SHIPMENT RECEIVED BY DEPOT WRD 2020-05-21 03:52

And so the wait begins.

Edited by Eon du Plessis

PARCEL ARRIVED AT DAWN WING CPT 2020-05-20 18:16  

MASS DIMENSION VERIFICATION CPT 2020-05-20 18:29  

SHIPMENT SHIPPED FROM DEPOT CPT 2020-05-20 18:30  

SHIPMENT RECEIVED BY DEPOT WRD 2020-05-21 03:52

And so the wait begins.

Mine hasn't been updated since last night... I've checked all the previous orders, they've all been shipped same time and delivered the next day around 11, so I'm hoping it's their tracking platform that's not working properly, if I don't get met my ordre by 12 I'll be very sad :D

Think a lot has to do with whether it is road or air freighted up to JHB and other areas.

My IDT took 4 days to deliver whereas my Bibs were sent from CT last night and delivered just after 9 this morning in JHB

Do you have to receive an email to track the order ? My order online just shows incomplete 

Do you have to receive an email to track the order ? My order online just shows incomplete 

Then it hasn't shipped yet.

Think a lot has to do with whether it is road or air freighted up to JHB and other areas.

My IDT took 4 days to deliver whereas my Bibs were sent from CT last night and delivered just after 9 this morning in JHB

My IDTvwas collected by Dawnwing on Friday last week and only arrived in JHB today.

No indication when they will deliver.....