My “Fake” POC Sunglasses

DemitriN

1. I would expect the local POC dealer to substantiate their claims with facts, pictures etc.  sales@puremotionsports.co.za

2. I would ask the Toronto shop for their explanation as well 

3. I would ask POC Sweden itself for comment    info@pocsports.com

1. I would expect the local POC dealer to substantiate their claims with facts, pictures etc.  sales@puremotionsports.co.za

2. I would ask the Toronto shop for their explanation as well 

3. I would ask POC Sweden itself for comment    info@pocsports.com

Appreciate this advice DJ. I will definitely do this! Especially 3. When I handle these glasses they definitely do not feel like fakes the way imitation Oakleys do.

• 2 weeks later...

So my “fake” POC mystery is finally solved! I’ve been informed by POC International HQ via DB Multisport SA that the sunglasses are genuine! ????

To quote their reply email...

“Your Aspire's are the limited 10-year-edition Aspire (2016).”

So if anyone wants to buy these do let me know!

So my “fake” POC mystery is finally solved! I’ve been informed by POC International HQ via DB Multisport SA that the sunglasses are genuine!

To quote their reply email...

“Your Aspire's are the limited 10-year-edition Aspire (2016).”

So if anyone wants to buy these do let me know!

Awesome, glad you are sorted. (Shows how much I know :P ) Bit crap from the local agents to not engage with you first before flagging it as fakes

get puremotion to come make an apology here.....

Maybe THEY should have checked first before immediately deciding it was a knockoff and wasting everybody's time....just because they dont know their own product line.

edit: assuming they reported it as initially stated by admin.

Edited by morneS555

get puremotion to come make an apology here.....

Maybe THEY should have checked first before immediately deciding it was a knockoff and wasting everybody's time....just because they dont know their own product line.

edit: assuming they reported it as initially stated by admin.

YES...

A poor showing from them to just report as fake without knowledge.

Maybe your sign you should hang onto those limited editions! 

Haha! All good on my side, no stress at all. I think what threw the SA distribution co was that it was a limited edition & probably not in any of their product manuals. On the upside at least now I can sell them with a guarantee they’re genuine from POC HQ dudes themselves!!! ????

Haha! All good on my side, no stress at all. I think what threw the SA distribution co was that it was a limited edition & probably not in any of their product manuals. On the upside at least now I can sell them with a guarantee they’re genuine from POC HQ dudes themselves!!!

Nice glasses

When are you posting them?

Wow, very embarrassing for the local agents. I agree, very sneaky flagging them as fake without contacting you.

Wow, very embarrassing for the local agents. I agree, very sneaky flagging them as fake without contacting you.

Right? You would think they would know their own product.

Maybe as a gesture of goodwill and for ruining your sale and making you look like a con, the local agents can offer to buy your glasses at your asking price.

They are obviously on this site.