Masks when riding

Because you may have COVID-19 and not know it. The point of you wearing a mask is – largely – to protect others. Plus you are compromising our temporary right to exercise outdoors.

Don't be selfish. 

Come and visit my street...no one gives a toss about social distancing and masks etc..

Wear a mask/Don't wear a mask...

Personally I can't see this nonsense making one iota of difference to us...

Anyway...we have 116 dead...that's two days worth of murders in RSA..

I've lost interest in worrying about CV19...

Yes, I'm having a s%^t morning!

Edited by Mojoman

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come and visit my street...no one gives a toss about social distancing and masks etc..

Since yesterday our local checkers wont let you go in without a mask. Some okes standing outside waiting for someone with a mask to come out and then borrow it to go in. The mask wearing is a waist of time, but if you say it here, you will get burned .

Since yesterday our local checkers wont let you go in without a mask. Some okes standing outside waiting for someone with a mask to come out and then borrow it to go in. The mask wearing is a waist of time, but if you say it here, you will get burned .

Ja, the next enterprising scheme will be renting out a mask for R2 or something.... :devil:

this is me too. really don't care for it much anymore. open the flood gates and let it be. nature will decide and take its course as it has always done.  We deserve it anyway.

this is me too. really don't care for it much anymore. open the flood gates and let it be. nature will decide and take its course as it has always done.  We deserve it anyway.

Right now I am getting more worried about paying bills then wearing a mask. 

Slow clap

Thanks man, go and wash your hands now. :thumbup:

Edited by Mojoman

You are such a bundle of joy!

One thing that has been frustrating, is having to remember my passwords. The facial recognition on iOS requires removing the mask for it to work. Pulling the mask/buff down defeats the purpose of not touching my face.

Well simply. Stop trying to show off with FACIAL RECOGNITION, and leave your phone at home.

When you feel better, consider a few basic realities ...

- kids carry germs !!  Everybody knows how flu season it is the kids that bring the flu home "from school" .... and as soon as your family is over it, the next kid brings it again ....

- at some point or anotherr one of the parents in your street will be exposed to Covid ... their family has a very good chance of being infected before they are diagnosed .... by which time those "10 kids in the street" has spread it to their homes and parents ....

- so YES, these "stupid rules" are here to protect society against "----" parents that are not sheeples and dont have a cooking clue about basic safety !!!

- masks .... I will wear my mask outside.  Cloth in low risk, and N95 in higher risk areas.  NOT because of "some rule", but because medical experts that I TRUST advised me to start using N95 masks in FEBRUARY already.

And YES, I am having a bad day with "google experts" stuffing it up for the rest of us that actually want to get on with our lives !!!   Let's face it, right now you have TWO options :

1) take care of your health, based on real medical evidence, over and above any rules from the government

2) show your disaproval in public by "not wearing a mask", and messing it up for the rest that want to make the best of the allocated three hours ....

3) and if you truly need to prove you are not a "sheeple", just go ahead and put yourself and your street in danger ....  sadly THIS is the reality in most complexes, informal areas, etc etc ...) Just pray this does not lead to a spike that leads to an extended LEvel 4, or even areas\provinces going back to Level 5

for the slow readers - I am NOT a sheeple that started wearing a mask on 1 May.  I started wearing a mask in MARCH, as well as gloves.  And if it was not for the reading glasses I would have worn eye protection as well.  I do this because I have underlying medical conditions and at high risk, AND because my work takes me to risk areas ...

PLEASE be SAFE out there.  There are some BASIC principles at play, to stop the spread of this thing.  Proving your dislike of the powers of the day is miss-placed at this time ....

One thing that has been frustrating, is having to remember my passwords. The facial recognition on iOS requires removing the mask for it to work. Pulling the mask/buff down defeats the purpose of not touching my face.

OR take the password lock off your phone because you are hiding things. Its simple. Go to SETTINGS and, Remove password

What about masks when surfing?  :stupid:

what i liked most about that clip was the police waving them in and they were just going about their surfing business regardless. Sticking it to the man. They knew they were in deep **** anyway...might as well enjoy the surf in the meantime. Not like the cheese are going to....or are even able to go in and get them anyway haha

When you feel better, consider a few basic realities ...

- kids carry germs !!  Everybody knows how flu season it is the kids that bring the flu home "from school" .... and as soon as your family is over it, the next kid brings it again ....

- at some point or anotherr one of the parents in your street will be exposed to Covid ... their family has a very good chance of being infected before they are diagnosed .... by which time those "10 kids in the street" has spread it to their homes and parents ....

- so YES, these "stupid rules" are here to protect society against "----" parents that are not sheeples and dont have a cooking clue about basic safety !!!

- masks .... I will wear my mask outside.  Cloth in low risk, and N95 in higher risk areas.  NOT because of "some rule", but because medical experts that I TRUST advised me to start using N95 masks in FEBRUARY already.

And YES, I am having a bad day with "google experts" stuffing it up for the rest of us that actually want to get on with our lives !!!   Let's face it, right now you have TWO options :

1) take care of your health, based on real medical evidence, over and above any rules from the government

2) show your disaproval in public by "not wearing a mask", and messing it up for the rest that want to make the best of the allocated three hours ....

3) and if you truly need to prove you are not a "sheeple", just go ahead and put yourself and your street in danger ....  sadly THIS is the reality in most complexes, informal areas, etc etc ...) Just pray this does not lead to a spike that leads to an extended LEvel 4, or even areas\provinces going back to Level 5

for the slow readers - I am NOT a sheeple that started wearing a mask on 1 May.  I started wearing a mask in MARCH, as well as gloves.  And if it was not for the reading glasses I would have worn eye protection as well.  I do this because I have underlying medical conditions and at high risk, AND because my work takes me to risk areas ...

PLEASE be SAFE out there.  There are some BASIC principles at play, to stop the spread of this thing.  Proving your dislike of the powers of the day is miss-placed at this time ....

Look, my point is wear a mask or don't wear a mask. I'll wear one when I go see my mom next week or when I am at Spar etc BUT at the end of the day probably around 80% of the population WONT be wearing a mask and have not been wearing a mask....

I think the you having a bad morning cause you have realized now that paying the bills is stressing you out because you are living past your means. Maybe spend less time carring about what you look like and what you ride and consider all the fellow PEOPLE out there....... Thats the point of the mask..... Just cause others in your street arent wearing a mask..... That doesnt make it okay!!!! Use your kop ond stop being a sheeeeep!!

I think the you having a bad morning cause you have realized now that paying the bills is stressing you out because you are living past your means. Maybe spend less time carring about what you look like and what you ride and consider all the fellow PEOPLE out there....... Thats the point of the mask..... Just cause others in your street arent wearing a mask..... That doesnt make it okay!!!! Use your kop ond stop being a sheeeeep!!

Thanks man, you aren't going to charge me for that financial and social advice now are you?!