Best Face Mask

paarlmtb

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Worst Face Mask:

The ones with massive smiles printed on the front.

Good grief

This is exceptionally bad.. 

http://suitupgeekout.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ROFaceMasks05.png

Edited by T-Bob

and this... 

http://suitupgeekout.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/ROFaceMasks04.png

The ones Anatomic sell are quite nice.. I have not had fogging issues with my glasses yet.w Wouldn't know how they are during exercise though.

That being said I ordered a lot of surgical masks off Banggood before the massive price increases as well..they just took very long to get to SA. (Only arrived today)

I order a lot not to hord but because I did the calculations on how many we would need for the next I donno how long.. kids would need at least 2 a day for school (2 cause 1 may break..you never know with boys).. and then I ordered from Anatomic for 2 reasons.. to support a hubber and to also ensure we have for when we run out and to ensure my domestic help have for when they can return.

We got this posted on our timeline yesterday... your glasses if you need them during exercise might be a challenge though. I've also run with mine... I think we will all vary on this though, some people are heavy breathers, some people struggle with the claustrophobic feeling. Nobody will be wearing these for fun, but at a time like this it hopefully helps some people out...

post-3544-0-28899300-1588845444_thumb.jpg

We got this posted on our timeline yesterday... your glasses if you need them during exercise might be a challenge though. I've also run with mine... I think we will all vary on this though, some people are heavy breathers, some people struggle with the claustrophobic feeling. Nobody will be wearing these for fun, but at a time like this it hopefully helps some people out...

attachicon.gifPremium Face Mask Review - Anatomic Sportswear.jpg

That's great feedback..well done on the development of your masks.

Is Anatomics shop in Durbanville open ?

would love to see their mask in person ....

attachicon.gifPremium Face Mask Review - Anatomic Sportswear.jpg

You do know she is a doctor

You do know she is a doctor

Iselle? I don't really know her to be honest, we just have quite a few mutual friends it seems.

That makes her opinion worth a bit more too then in my books 

I am very happy with the Anatomic masks, very comfy and light. Much better than other masks that I have been wearing. Personally, I am at all not keen on the print and yes I am probably being  unpatriotic but I  would prefer a plain option or a pattern.  

edit - I had not read the post where Andrew said they are developing a plain one. Look forward to that. 

Edited by Red Robin

I am very happy with the Anatomic masks, very comfy and light. Much better than other masks that I have been wearing. Personally, I am at all not keen on the print and yes I am probably being  unpatriotic but I  would prefer a plain option or a pattern.  

edit - I had not read the post where Andrew said they are developing a plain one. Look forward to that. 

Something nice and subtle like this...

post-3544-0-65237000-1588938745_thumb.jpg

Something nice and subtle like this...Hahaha! I’ll be ordering one like this. Or if you have plain black?

Mzansi Lockdown Challenge 3Layer Pouched Mask (11).jpg

Other designs will only be late next week at the earliest... I doubt we will ever do plain black though as it just doesn't promote our core business which is branding and printing performance gear. But there will definitely be some more subtle options in the mix that might float your boat...

This Mzansi Lockdown project has been great fun, nothing subtle at all about it, but the response has been great so far. Will be a nice memento from an interesting time in our lives. 

Other designs will only be late next week at the earliest... I doubt we will ever do plain black though as it just doesn't promote our core business which is branding and printing performance gear. But there will definitely be some more subtle options in the mix that might float your boat...

This Mzansi Lockdown project has been great fun, nothing subtle at all about it, but the response has been great so far. Will be a nice memento from an interesting time in our lives.

And it will match my shirt. Cool. Order placed. Thanks Andrew.