Review: 2021 Specialized S-Works Epic

Bike Hub Features

They usually ask them for increases or to approve their leave.

or ask them things like MMFRMMA and SDJLLLASG while sitting in the dentist's chair

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems some have more problems/issues with what they call Mamils than with working towards owning a S-works, you will probably justify it by saying " i do not need such a bike" but deep down you only wish you could have afford one. 

I have learned long ago to not judge people by looks or what ever as that is only important to non-important people! 

Anyway have a lekka weekend guys, mamils included : )

BLUE ANSWER: Oh I have many fantasies of uber awesome bike builds, but never has is it been of an Epic S-Werks .... I "may have" had a fantasy Stumpy or Enduro build in my head at some point, but this was merely an idea I had to play with :P

RED ANSWER: Enjoy your weekend to, and wishing you lots of happy miles on the bike/s!

BLUE ANSWER: Oh I have many fantasies of uber awesome bike builds, but never has is it been of an Epic S-Werks .... I "may have" had a fantasy Stumpy or Enduro build in my head at some point, but this was merely an idea I had to play with :P

RED ANSWER: Enjoy your weekend to, and wishing you lots of happy miles on the bike/s!

Noooit bru,, thats like fantasising about batting for the other side...

Noooit bru,, thats like fantasising about batting for the other side...

the other side ,.... nooit bru .... no matter how bad SA bat, I will never bat for Australia!

Nice review Nick! always great to read about your experienced.

Question, why was the inverted shock on S-works abandoned? I recently bought a 2nd had S-Works with inverted shock and absolutely love it. Why was its fame short lived, since it is not included on the newer models

Nice review Nick! always great to read about your experienced.

Question, why was the inverted shock on S-works abandoned? I recently bought a 2nd had S-Works with inverted shock and absolutely love it. Why was its fame short lived, since it is not included on the newer models

Been discontinued by rockshox, I think they mentioned weight being the primary factor. For consumers I think the proprietary hub and tools needed to service it also steered them away Edited by BaGearA

Been discontinued by rockshox, I think they mentioned weight being the primary factor. For consumers I think the proprietary hub and tools needed to service it also steered them away

Tx for reply.

Lbs did talk about a regular hub service.

I hope it is not going to give me issues because I'm really enjoying compared to the other bike

• 3 months later...

I just saw two of these beauties in my LBS. Lovely pieces of kit, with super bling components. Least of all the S-Works sticker. With one of those on, it seems the price can be legitimately ludicrous