Stolen: Cannondale Supersix 2020 (Cape Town)

Pure Savage

oh no not again ????‍♂️ Sorry man...

Seems that the only place we can keep training safely is at Killarney now... Or watopia ????

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily I am a eternal optimist.

We don’t believe the attack was linked to anything previous. We were probably the first group they got to, the whole cycling community has been amazing. The thought of not seeing my young fam was tough while being hit my the car.

Ok, promise, this is the last stolen cannondale thread from me for 2020

brand change?

reaching out for help with PTSD. Difference between psychiatrist and clinical phycologist? 

Mostly just one can prescribe meds, and one can't. The psychiatrist should be able to prescribe meds if they feel it's necessary.

The psychologist is more likely to focus on talking through any issues you have.

Edited by Rory

Mostly just one can prescribe meds, and one can't. The psychiatrist should be able to prescribe meds if they feel it's necessary.

The psychologist is more likely to focus on talking through any issues you have.

Yes that's spot on.

I obviously did not know this and shared a little too much in my first few posts. But Adrenalin on back of a nice dudes bakkie may have impaired decision making skills. Now I know.

you talking about the reg number?