Lost V650 Bidon

ilubinsky

More specifics would go a long way to you possibily finding your V650.

The Bidon parking lot is massive. Also some people might not know what your are refering to by just saying 'V650'.

A lost GPS. The irony. 

Hope you manage to find it OP

maybe it is possible, but I dont know, but surely it should be simple to build in a tool on the phone app for the GPS to enable you to find the thing should it fall off the bike.

More specifics would go a long way to you possibily finding your V650.

The Bidon parking lot is massive. Also some people might not know what your are refering to by just saying 'V650'.

Thanks located it via satellite in the parking lot at Bidon the workers had it around there houses offered them a reward as I saw the movement on strava. I still do not have it back hopefully they will give it to me this weekend

One must assume that it is a Polar V650 bike GPS unit...?

correct sorry I should have put a bit more info but have located it waiting for someone to accept the reward

maybe it is possible, but I dont know, but surely it should be simple to build in a tool on the phone app for the GPS to enable you to find the thing should it fall off the bike.

Found the location via strava trying to get the device back

Thanks located it via satellite in the parking lot at Bidon the workers had it around there houses offered them a reward as I saw the movement on strava. I still do not have it back hopefully they will give it to me this weekend

I also have a Polar V650.  How do you locate it when no data is uploaded?  The unit don't upload GPS data automatically, have to be synced with either a phone or PC to Polar Flow and from there to Strava.

If this is possible, I would like to know how for incase mine also get lost.

Edited by Theog

I'm not sure if through Strava, the V650 has a beacon facility. If you go on-line and query your GPS device, it can send its position.

Edited by RobbyB