Predictions for 2021 . . . . Let's hear them!

Bonus

tons upon tons of office space going for next to nothing 

CV19 to take a big blow but i think new infections will still be recorded this time next year 

Spectator sports to make A steady comeback ( spectator wise )

It's going to be a great year.I'm starting another company and it's going to take off.By year end it should be up and running.

I am planning to re do the kitchen and bathroom in my apartment in Milnerton after having replaced all the windows with UPVC frames and double glazing this year together with new wooden blinds to all windows.

BTW I can recommend Taylor Blinds in Montague Gardens if you are looking for a top quality product

Edited by Kranswurm

locally we have municipal elections planned

that is going to be a SHIRTshow of the highest order.

covid

ANC schism/infighting

visible DA racism

visible EFF racism

plenty of sideshows without real traction. 

drama drama drama

It's going to be a great year.I'm starting another company and it's going to take off.By year end it should be up and running.

I am planning to re do the kitchen and bathroom in my apartment in Milnerton after having replaced all the windows with UPVC frames and double glazing this year together with new wooden blinds to all windows.

BTW I can recommend Taylor Blinds in Montague Gardens if you are looking for a top quality product

You mean Millitin right?