UCI rules

Chris_

You’re not gonna get a wonderful prize at the end of the descent to make it worth the risk for that extra 1 sec you gained. Does my head in‍♂

I know some okes who literally go out of their way (no I mean like into areas and roads they have never been before, into the opposite direction of where normal cyclists would go cycle, Just to ride back streets which even google maps hardly knew existed so they can get a Strava trophy or crown) which I guess gives them some sort of ego boost and they feel maybe that they can be accepted into the "cool bunch".

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some okes who literally go out of their way (no I mean like into areas and roads they have never been before, into the opposite direction of where normal cyclists would go cycle, Just to ride back streets which even google maps hardly knew existed so they can get a Strava trophy or crown) which I guess gives them some sort of ego boost and they feel maybe that they can be accepted into the "cool bunch".

Well someone must have created the segment, so its not a back road... Only reason I have cycled to Melkbos...  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Also, Veldrift is not backroads...

Edited by Pure Savage

Only the youngsters?

I was assuming those already doping were not going to change if the people they are or were racing with are bending the rules. 

Think with a youngster entering the sport, one would think the reforms and punishment may deter the doping.

no need to go out of your way, there's probably a dozen segments around your house :D I personnaly still have a few within a 2km radius that I haven't managed/tried to claim as mine yet.

post-11806-0-92941700-1612881214_thumb.jpg

This position is still legal, so people can still get their Strava KOM's and attack off the back when racing starts again.

Need to ban that ***. It's slightly uglier than the stupidtuck.

Wait till they start installing dropper posts, short stems, these handlebars and disc brakes on road bikes!!!

Edited by Pure Savage

Wait till they start installing dropper posts, short stems, these handlebars and disc brakes on road bikes!!!

In addition to the yellow, green, white and polka dot jerseys at the tour they'll need a paisley one for the most hipster doofus looking rider.

In addition to the yellow, green, white and polka dot jerseys at the tour they'll need a paisley one for the most hipster doofus looking rider.

Can be sponsored by Palace.