Looking for a Jeremy Clarkson Spanner

Psyrax

Hi all.

I am looking for a Jeremy Clarkson Spanner, more specifically the Park Tool HMR-8 - the smaller of the two hammers. I know the suppliers don't have, but somewhere there must be a hammer in a shop that needs a new home. The bigger of the two HMR-4, is available, but I want the smaller one - my problems is not that big.

I have contacted all the shops around me - but no luck.

Even a very good looking pre played one will be considered.

Hopefully TIA

Hi all.

I am looking for a Jeremy Clarkson Spanner, more specifically the Park Tool HMR-8 - the smaller of the two hammers. I know the suppliers don't have, but somewhere there must be a hammer in a shop that needs a new home. The bigger of the two HMR-4, is available, but I want the smaller one - my problems is not that big.

Hopefully TIA

I recently bought one from Evobikes

https://www.evobikes...hop-hammer-8oz/

https://www.evobikes...-4-shop-hammer/

Edit: I may have snagged the last one as I see that its no longer in stock

Edited by splat

Hi all.

Hopefully TIA

THANKS for the laugh .... 

You do know that a tapperometer can be dialed down for smaller problems ...  :whistling:   :ph34r:

JIP !

Francois Adendorf is just down the road from you ..... BE WARNED though .... only take enough cash for that one item ..... way too easy to fill the trolley .....

I very unsuccesfully try to avoid that place ....  :whistling:  :ph34r:

addendorf, die slaghuis, die kooperasie en die bottelstoor.... het almal dieselfde effek

JIP !

Francois Adendorf is just down the road from you ..... BE WARNED though .... only take enough cash for that one item ..... way too easy to fill the trolley .....

I really struggle with that too.

JIP !

I found a way of avoiding it... I moved to another town... then found out they have online ordering... #FML

wait till you guys find Leroy Merlin. FML the bank balance hates that place...

I have their loyalty card, that is a bad idea as now I am constantly reminded of all the stuff I(and the wife) bought. They also email me asking to review the stuff I have bought.

I have their loyalty card, that is a bad idea as now I am constantly reminded of all the stuff I(and the wife) bought. They also email me asking to review the stuff I have bought.

have one too, and as per CAAD4, wish they added some financial incentive.

• 1 month later...