UAE tour 2021 on Supersport??

Ozzie NL

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always amazes me how Denmark can produce good climbers when the highest point here is under 170m!

Man it is awesome hearing Maincheese's name again. Gives me a little patriotic flutter.

I always amazes me how Denmark can produce good climbers when the highest point here is under 170m!

Man it is awesome hearing Maincheese's name again. Gives me a little patriotic flutter.

And Stefan de Bod placed handily too.

Not sure I was watching the same race. I never saw, nor heard, anything about the Maincheese.

I saw Lutsenko, Nibali, Kuus swing out, Froome give a courtesy wave and Vingegaard celebrating early.

Have started watching again from 9.6km to go.

Not sure I was watching the same race. I never saw, nor heard, anything about the Maincheese.

I saw Lutsenko, Nibali, Kuus swing out, Froome give a courtesy wave and Vingegaard celebrating early.

He finished 13th. 8 seconds down. I was listening to Danish commentary and they mentioned him a few times.

He is no longer with NTT.  He wears a neon green/yellow helmet with his new team.  Now go watch those last few kilometers again.

He is no longer with NTT.  He wears a neon green/yellow helmet with his new team.  Now go watch those last few kilometers again.

7.4Km to go... de-jevu moment

Found him...

post-1372-0-73862300-1614260972_thumb.png

Froome's wave

post-1372-0-64247400-1614262135_thumb.png

Nibali's "attack"

post-1372-0-18526100-1614262149_thumb.png

Lutsenko digging deep

post-1372-0-27002600-1614262177_thumb.png

and Vingegaard celebrating early.

post-1372-0-48542100-1614262701_thumb.png

While no mention of Loo-wee, not even Brian Smith, in the final 8.6Km by the commentators, although I did see his "attack".

post-1372-0-60435700-1614262715_thumb.png

Edited by Frosty

Crosswinds have already split the bunch earlier today but all together again except for a small breakaway that is up the road.

49km to go.