UAE tour 2021 on Supersport??

Ozzie NL

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while it's inevitable, this is maddening and saddening. with all the precautions, what went wrong? aggenee indeed

AND Omloop and KBK are around the corner... Let's hope the riders haven't been infected.. They will have a few tests over the next few days.

Posted on my club’s WA chat:

Reminds me of this joke - MvdP gets stage win, red and green jerseys and then leaves:

The koala tries to sneak out of the motel room before the prostitute wakes up. As he opens the door, the prostitute wakes up and says "where do you think you're going? You haven't paid me yet". The koala refuses to pay, so the prostitute says "let's look in a dictionary for the definition of prostitute". The two proceed to look up the definition to find that it is 'someone who has sex for money'. The Koala then flips a few pages back to the definition of koala, then walks out of the room. Confused, the prostitute looks down at the page. The dictionary says 'Koala: A furry animal that eats shoots and leaves'

15mins left in today's TT in case anyone else wants to catch the finish.

Stephan De Bod sitting in 6th for the stage.

Tadej an Almeida out on course.

GCN+ subscription already worth every cent :) Feed quality has actually been brilliant. I reckon if more Saffers subscribe, they will be able to steal the sole broadcast rights away from DSTV for the big events. Looks like almost everything except Tour, Paris Roubaix and a few stage races will be available for us down south this year.

Does the GCN app have the option of Casting to your TV?

I am open to correction, but think it does. I am using a MiTV android box directly rather and working perfectly!