Giro d' Italia 2021

'Dale

TOP GANNA!!!

Ganna Bossed that one!

Remco, may be disappointed in not taking the win, but he does aim very high. Very decent start for him.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I actually meant discipline. Time trialing is just poetry in motion. Aggressive, but just incredible.

The speeds we're seeing are stupendous.

100% agree though on the grand tour. Italy is my spiritual home.

It is one helluva discipline - lowering the CDA as far as possible while optimising maintenance of power that can power the sun, with course management, pacing and the music of the DS in the ear. My word, the mental and physical preparation AND execution under pressure. That is what made Tadej's effort so spectacular at le Tour 2020.

Ganna is just a force of nature.

"I started with a small radio but I didn’t hear anything, so I told myself to go full gas and listen to the people along the road. If they cheered for me, then I knew I was going fast. That’s how I got this amazing victory." - Ganna

Sauce: CyclingNews

Edited by 'Dale

Oh this is Contadors bike! I was wondering what it was... Aurum, this Eolo team chap in the breakaway is on one. Pretty looking thing.

Oh this is Contadors bike! I was wondering what it was... Aurum, this Eolo team chap in the breakaway is on one. Pretty looking thing.

A bit off topic and cause you mentioned Bert... If you haven't yet have a look at his personal bike collection.. It really is a stunning home museum.