Giro d' Italia 2021

'Dale

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You did not miss a good stage...you missed an exciting finish

Shaking the very fast guys off the back is exciting for me.. I love the chess that goes into a stage like today. [emoji106]

So much going on I love that stuff... The heart of the break.. The race going on behind its all fun and games.

Edited by Gen

Have you guys seen Taco's rear facing camera footage? WOW how awesome, to see him slowing up that final rise and then all of a sudden the blur of the peloton almost come into focus then see him cross the line and let out a groan of happiness was some of the best on bike footage I have seen.

All teams besides bora that were wanting the win can take a hike. They did bugger all to assist with the chase BUT I am kinda glad, was such a cool win for Taco.

Shaking the very fast guys off the back is exciting for me.. I love the chess that goes into a stage like today. [emoji106]

So much going on I love that stuff... The heart of the break.. The race going on behind its all fun and games.

The wolfpack did a solid job and getting rid of all contesting team sprinters to set it up for Sagz, But Taco had the ride of his life!!

The wolfpack did a solid job and getting rid of all contesting team sprinters to set it up for Sagz, But Taco had the ride of his life!!

He will only be part of the wolfpack next year.......... Once Bennet has been booted.

For now he is band of brothers.

He will only be part of the wolfpack next year.......... Once Bennet has been booted.

For now he is band of brothers.

Yeah as stated in my above comment, Was busy reading the article about Bennett and Almeida leaving and Sagan joining, mind was abit wonky.

Yeah as stated in my above comment, Was busy reading the article about Bennett and Almeida leaving and Sagan joining, mind was abit wonky.

Same bike, same helmet, same shoes, same MO when they want to hurt everyone, agg what's a mix up of nicknames between friends. LOL.

LOL sorry was thinking of the Wolfpack when typing this and Sagan as I was just reading he may be joining them next season, Proper fail my side :blush:

if Patrick can't afford Almeida and Bennet, he sure can't afford Sagan, esp when Evenepoel wins a GT and needs more loot to stay. Unless Sagan needs some nice floors and windows to go with his nice kitchen and taps... Homes under the hammer becomes cyclists under the hammer

if Patrick can't afford Almeida and Bennet, he sure can't afford Sagan, esp when Evenepoel wins a GT and needs more loot to stay. Unless Sagan needs some nice floors and windows to go with his nice kitchen and taps... Homes under the hammer becomes cyclists under the hammer

What's weird is Bennett though.. He isn't going to win as much at another team.. This is generally what happens when sprinters leave DQS... Okay I get he want to earn as much as he can while he can but its a bit odd IMO.[emoji2368]

Evenepoel already signed a 5yr extension.

or should I say for 5 years.

Alaphillipe and Asgreen with 3year extensions.

Edited by FootballingCyclist