• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, jcza said:

Haterz 

55C78D4C-9AB2-4574-9D73-F9A461B28FA7.jpeg

disappointed that the shoes just go underneath, you need a compartmentalised aerated drawer for them

On 11/4/2021 at 12:58 PM, jcza said:

Tough crowd, thankfully I didn't share the kit cupboard and bottle storage ????

..too much Rapha, Assos and MAAP...

3 hours ago, karma said:

..too much Rapha, Assos and MAAP...

No MAAP, that’s for Cape hipsters ????

My bibs and tops are stuffed in a rats nest of a drawer which I routinely empty into a huge pile on the floor cos the top I want is hiding somewhere... Turns out it's hanging over the kickr bike where I left it so can't wear it. Shoe hunt takes me from the corner next to the front door, out to the back room where the kickr is, back to the front door to check the cupboard there while leaving a trail of muttered profanities and vows to be more organised before eventually finding them where they supposed to be in the shoe drawer under the bib drawer where I started. Chest strap fallen down behind bedside table where I left it after measuring hrv....

This thread is making me feel inadequate. 

2 hours ago, Mamil said:

My bibs and tops are stuffed in a rats nest of a drawer which I routinely empty into a huge pile on the floor cos the top I want is hiding somewhere... Turns out it's hanging over the kickr bike where I left it so can't wear it. Shoe hunt takes me from the corner next to the front door, out to the back room where the kickr is, back to the front door to check the cupboard there while leaving a trail of muttered profanities and vows to be more organised before eventually finding them where they supposed to be in the shoe drawer under the bib drawer where I started. Chest strap fallen down behind bedside table where I left it after measuring hrv....

This thread is making me feel inadequate. 

Thank you .... even my mild OCD pales when looking at some of these pics ....

Shoes ... has its spot next to the step in the braai room

Hart rate strap .... uhm jaaa .... it has had various "dedicated spots" ...

Helmet, glasses and gloves is on a shelf.  Computer, lights etc is charged on a shelf just below the helmet.

Back to the braai room ... drawer with my cycling clothes.  Next drawer for Maritz's stuff. Third drawer for windbreaker tops, leg and arm warmets ... ooo, spare windbreaker tops in the car.

Ooops, run to get the socks from the cupboard in the bedroom ....

Wait ... run back and grab a buff or mask ....

O.damn ... forgot the car or garage key ....

Nice warm up routine before the ride.

On 11/2/2021 at 8:43 PM, Frosty said:

All jokes about the jocks on a ride. ????????

I don’t have enough jocks (10 pairs) and socks (33 cycling specific and 10 work pairs) to warrant a drawer each, so they sadly have to share one.

the shorts and shirts drawers are cycling specific. Scary that I have more cycle shirts and shorts than normal t-shirts and shorts, and I’ve donated a lot too to our local charity group.

That's a hell lot 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:52 AM, jcza said:

Too much 

40FCF211-1E20-48FB-9080-B78215DC16A7.jpeg

8C613511-1BE2-4A72-BC7F-A3D7F437B124.jpeg

I still need someone to tell me why you would need more than 2 pairs of cycling shoes, I mean helmets it's a bit understandable but shoes no.

But ig when you have the money then why not

37 minutes ago, King Pluto said:

I still need someone to tell me why you would need more than 2 pairs of cycling shoes, I mean helmets it's a bit understandable but shoes no.

Road and mtb shoes ?

1 hour ago, King Pluto said:

I would say, 3, MAYBE 4, road, stiff xc shoes, clipped trail shoes with more flex and flats, but more than that is a bit over the top IMO, even if you can afford it