UCI XCO World Cup 2022 Season

Hairy

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slippery and muddy business in Snowshoe - eish. Not too cold fortunately. Mist and now more rain. Tyre choice, tyre pressure, grip, grip, grip.

Rissveds with Keller in pursuit. What a duel.

Edited by 'Dale

36 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Slippery and muddy business in Snowshoe - eish. Not too cold fortunately. Mist and now more rain. Tyre choice, tyre pressure, grip, grip, grip.

Rissveds with Keller in pursuit. What a duel.

That really was something. Will be even harder for the men but im here for this!

Who are they, Redbull.tv, targeting? Those at the track watching live, or like DStv that advertises on their own channel?

image.png.3be3d45c46eba891476029d97207f69b.png

Edited by Frosty
Corrected spelling

8 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Who are they, Redbull.tv, targeting? Those at the track watching live, or like DStv that advertises on their own channel?

image.png.3be3d45c46eba891476029d97207f69b.png

I dont know, but I really cant see anything for 40% of the lap because of the fog. But, Alan is leading so all good 

2 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Sa bad luck continues Alan just crashed out of 2nd , lying 6th now 24sev back

Saw his rear wheel bouncing weird then the Whole crowd went “wooow” but took them 5mins to get the replay, all good ☺️

Hope he recovers from this, still half the race to go… these conditions remind me that terrible race at paul cluver a couple years back 💩💩

Edited by Jbr

That conditions look super k*

Unlucky for Alan but still enough time to get some momentum and try maximize on points this weekend. 

19 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Saw his rear wheel bouncing weird then the Whole crowd went “wooow” but took them 5mins to get the replay, all good ☺️

Hope he recovers from this, still half the race to go… these conditions remind me that terrible race at paul cluver a couple years back 💩💩

Whe I crashed out of third and finished my race at Constantiaberg mediclinic

20 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Question about the glasses being thrown. does someone pick them up or is that it 

Often they toss it too a team member