Bianchi Oltre is Born: the first Hyperbike

News bot

17 minutes ago, FrancoisdeVille said:

Hey, I like the top tube stem assembly! Just a nice smooth "ramp" up and over the bike - no more hitting your knaters on the stem when you hit a car or pedestrian. Just a smooth slide over and connecting with your whole body! 

Wish I had this on my bike a few weeks back. Could have prevented some tears then!

Yes, I like it just like I like the Cervelo one, it more the front edge of the bar that I dislike, It could just be straight, and the wind tunnel between the stem and the top/flat part of the bar looks small and not very aero

This seems much more efficient and less unecessarily sophisticated to me : 

S5

compared to this : The new Bianchi Oltre has F1-inspired Air Deflectors in the headtube |  Cyclingnews

BUT to be honest, a slammed regular integrated cockpit looks pretty aero already :

Power. Precision. Control. | Bianchi

if my bike wasn't a size down I'd consider slamming it just to look cool 🤣

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Eugene said:

Bianchi certainly knows how to make good looking bikes. 

Just too scare to even think about the pricing

that beauty is only skin deep, in fact not even. Beyond the paintjob its an overpriced,... Hyped in BS <insert favourite Aliexpress vendor name> in a swanky paintjob

8 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

that beauty is only skin deep, in fact not even. Beyond the paintjob its an overpriced,... Hyped in BS <insert favourite Aliexpress vendor name> in a swanky paintjob

Seems you REALLY dont like this bike ....🤣

3 hours ago, Bub Marley said:

Quite the Hambini love fest in this topic. A bit surprised tbh as he seems to have become popular mainly on the account of being an absolute ********. I personally think he’s a massive fraud but that’s just me. His praising for anything French is also suspicious and makes him completely biased. What’s more surprising is how easily people believe what they want to believe. 

How can you not like a guy who challenges the corporate machine?…however he does it. Im an anarchist st heart for that matter. F the system. Yes he uses colourful language but he backs it up with math and sound engineering principles, and even though he gets the odd lawsuit thrown his way from the big guy he persists non the less. - which i can respect whatever my opinions about the way he does it. At least he’s not spineless, and stands by his opinions 100% and that's what i personally like about him. Hes not trying to fit in or be vanilla.  He’s wholeheartedly rum’n’raison - my fav flav

in that sense right back at you too lol, too many sheep on this planet that believe everything marketing department tell them to believe. Its refreshing imo to have polarising alternatives…its even fun to read ‘Julias’s’ opinion for that matter lol. 

Edited by MORNE

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

I’m riding a bike loaded with gimmicks but paid a small fortune for you gutter grovelling peasant!”

😊this ^ is also a part of it🤣

If advertised specs are to be believed - 6.850KG in size 55 is pretty impressive. Marketing BS aside, to my knowledge that would be one of the lightest full aero disc brake bike out the box?

12 hours ago, ratherberidin&#x27; said:

Those vent thingys are just going to be a beach to clean. 

if you spend 14k on a bike you probably won't clean it yourself 🤣

On 10/19/2022 at 3:23 PM, Press Office said:

Aerovolution is now. Bianchi has rewritten the concept of a high-performance aerodynamic bicycle with the launch of the Oltre platform, led by the Oltre RC hyperbike and complemented by the Oltre Pro and Oltre models.

image.jpeg

View full article

If Monday was a bike, it’ll look like this 😂😂

This actually pains me to say but I’d rather have spaces there with a normal handlebar and lose the 1 watt saving I’m gonna score with that hideous handlebar slant. 

10 minutes ago, Bub Marley said:

This actually pains me to say but I’d rather have spaces there with a normal handlebar and lose the 1 watt saving I’m gonna score with that hideous handlebar slant. 

You only stand to lose that 1 watt when you are doing over 40km/h (in a wind tunnel...)

On 10/20/2022 at 9:33 AM, Madone69 said:

As a Bianchi owner of the XR and now a XR4....whooooo this is just plain wrong☹️

But your alias is Madone. That's a Trek.