38 minutes ago, NickGM said:

Oh right, is that tom boonen? 

Correct

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to see this guy standing in the road when Vingegaard passes him…

IMG_6685.jpeg.ae22a388ab11c81fb3b2e40229ea1abf.jpeg

IMG_6687.jpeg.f566ee4e6d5ac5de3ed2cdd8d88cc41c.jpeg

Edited by nathrix
Spelling

POGGZ. 

POGGZ.

POGGZ. 

Hope Jonas checks his mail/whatsapp for the next drug test, as he tends to miss them. 

Edited by OVERDRIVE

Won’t be a TDF like this for another 50 years, mad course, new and old records set, smaller teams winning and a Solv-Alien who is only comfortable in yellow and a runner up who came back from the dead!

1 hour ago, Mongoose! said:

definitely not Eddy...:ph34r: 

I am an old Eddy Merckx fan (yes, I know he doped) and I suspect even he may be secretly amazed at what Cavendish did..........but then...........if you consider that Eddys' stage wins came from mountain stages, sprints and time trials (not just sprints) and that he won all the jerseys (green, polka and yellow), ........perhaps The Cannibal is still the greatest? Besides, having a nickname like "Sir" is just lame. 😉 

Ps. Tongue in cheek warning

Edited by DJR

After a period where the TDF started to get a bit samey, and boring, I think we have now had 5 years of great tours. This one in particular had like 2 or 3 boring stages at the most - so many cool stories. Proper battles for green and polka too. This new style of all-out attack really elevates the tour. I hope we get a fully fit big 4 competing next year.

Super combative should have gone to Abrahamsen though.