Really, No Epic 2023 Thread?

BMCfan

1 hour ago, OVERDRIVE said:

I read that twice. Intimate with crotch. I can't. 

And I have the solution:

https://www.maui.co.za/vehicles/maui-m4bi/

have you ever observed how when riders pull (us dudes)  up to a water point, they dismount, fiddle with their sweaty crotches to get things back into more comfortable position before proceeding to dip their hands into the cookie basket filled with banana bread, jelly babies, date balls.....or sliced and diced energy bars..? I find it very disturbing which is why i prefer my back pocket full of my own grub!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

have you ever observed how when riders pull (us dudes)  up to a water point, they dismount, fiddle with their sweaty crotches to get things back into more comfortable position before proceeding to dip their hands into the cookie basket filled with banana bread, jelly babies, date balls.....or sliced and diced energy bars..? I find it very disturbing which is why i prefer my back pocket full of my own grub!!!

No no no stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

image.gif.5eeea902b00e80413daece66914d22b9.gif

1 hour ago, DieselnDust said:

Thats if they dismount and not just ride up to the table… 😛

3 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

As we all still taking in the Epic Nino getting divorced? Eish. 

9B3794BC-E226-46A7-A479-E0E72B430CA1.jpeg

Why make a social media statement about a private situation? It’s….. No longer private 

5 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Why make a social media statement about a private situation? It’s….. No longer private 

He’s a public figure? So it will by default come up. This way it sucks the wind from the drama lamas. Peter Sagan did the same.

Personally I dgaff, but in their position it’s entirely their prerogative and doesn’t really bear further discussion.

Similar to forums nosing around about people’s family relationships because of a surname really.

17 hours ago, PappaWatTrap said:

What did you guys eat post race? And what was offered?

Food was atrocious, they gave us a ice cold toasted cheese and tomato samie the one day... Quiche - who the hell wants that after 6 hours on the bicycle!

Most of the food was dry so super hard to put down, let alone a salad with only lettuce and a few soggy croutons.

We ended up either not eating (not ideal) or buying Pizza at one of the food trucks.

35 minutes ago, Kyle48 said:

Food was atrocious, they gave us a ice cold toasted cheese and tomato samie the one day... Quiche - who the hell wants that after 6 hours on the bicycle!

Most of the food was dry so super hard to put down, let alone a salad with only lettuce and a few soggy croutons.

We ended up either not eating (not ideal) or buying Pizza at one of the food trucks.

Wow that sucks, and was that at this years epic? I see a gap in the market, next year I'm pitching up with a Boerewors roll stand, chipstix on the side with a steri stumpie. 

10 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

As we all still taking in the Epic Nino getting divorced? Eish. 

9B3794BC-E226-46A7-A479-E0E72B430CA1.jpeg

Well he does have a reputation for drilling partners into the ground....

(Too soon?)

Jokes aside, it must be a very difficult juggle to balance his sort of schedule and personal life. Seems both a good and bad time to announce straight after this race, but it's none of our business really anyway. 

We might see a very motivated Nino on the racecourse for the twilight of his career, competitors beware!

1 minute ago, PappaWatTrap said:

Wow that sucks, and was that at this years epic? I see a gap in the market, next year I'm pitching up with a Boerewors roll stand, chipstix on the side with a steri stumpie. 

Who doesn't want a lekker boerie roll after a tough ride.

3 minutes ago, PappaWatTrap said:

Yea it was. We were fortune enough to do last year epic as well, food was substantially better. 

19 minutes ago, PappaWatTrap said:

I wonder what the Epic would charge for you to be there ? Because this is a very good idea

21 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

The alternative pre pack option isn’t very hard to implement, s not sure why they didn’t think of it and apply in the 2021 exiting covid edition

in 2022 they had all the food in plastic cups for hygiene reasons so you could just grab a cup with whatever you wanted to eat without touching the rest of the food..... and spuitpoep still went around like a wildfire 

21 minutes ago, PappaWatTrap said:

Could I join you?😂 I'll keep the fire going and throw in some espetada and pregos for some variety😜

18 minutes ago, Kyle48 said:

Yea it was. We were fortune enough to do last year epic as well, food was substantially better. 

you mean that Wollies food was better....?

6 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

I wonder what the Epic would charge for you to be there ? Because this is a very good idea

boeries roll would need t cost R80-00....