Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

My "mates" went riding ... without me :mellow: They tried out Buffelsdrift for the first time

But I couldn't go due to obligations

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/155246-im-getting-a-new-riding-buddy/

However I just had to share what they did ....

post-6012-0-57870600-1460819877_thumb.jpg

They still had a beer with "me" after the ride... (with the cigar they gave me at the hospital on Wednesday night ) ^_^  I'm very fortunate to have amazing friends :thumbup:

They got some really nice pics while out there

post-6012-0-80064900-1460819880_thumb.jpg

Edited by L.T.G

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode from Midrand to Braamfontein then rode the Freedom Ride and rode home again.

108.5km with 1617m of elevation.

I love the positive attitude from the BP in Hyde Park that I saw on my way home - was a nice change from seeing them advertising things on those boards. :P

post-63215-0-06322800-1460887679_thumb.jpg

I had a bit of time to kill and tried to find a new angle or two on Chappies. First one is Noordhoek , Long Beach and Kommetjie over the old girls top tube. Second one is Chappies from the East Fort, showing which direction the wind normally blows.

brilliant first pic ???????????????????? awesome

Took the knobblies on the tar for the jozi freedom ride. Really enjoy this Soweto route.

On the bridge before the start

attachicon.gifIMG_20160417_142724.jpg

In Soweto,Vilikazi Street

attachicon.gifIMG_20160417_142715.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20160417_142717.jpg

Did they happen to mention if the guys in the pile up in Fordsburg around 09:00 were ok? There was probably 2 or 3 guys I saw go down hard and at least one more who went into those on the floor.

Did they happen to mention if the guys in the pile up in Fordsburg around 09:00 were ok? There was probably 2 or 3 guys I saw go down hard and at least one more who went into those on the floor.

Didn't see or hear anything when we went through. was thinking is the first time I haven't seen ambulances screaming past. Only saw one fall at a water point, where a kid stopped abruptly in front of a guy.

P.s were you in your spca kit. White bike with some blue bits?

Didn't see or hear anything when we went through. was thinking is the first time I haven't seen ambulances screaming past. Only saw one fall at a water point, where a kid stopped abruptly in front of a guy.

P.s were you in your spca kit. White bike with some blue bits?

Suppose it depends what time you went through the area I guess.

I was exactly like my profile picture - same kit, same bike. Clearly you spotted me somewhere.

Suppose it depends what time you went through the area I guess.

I was exactly like my profile picture - same kit, same bike. Clearly you spotted me somewhere.

We were probably there about 9:45

If that was you, you were next to me at one point early on . I saw the shirt, thought it's not Anton, not Mattie must be one of the hubbers that did the Midrand spca ride.