Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Had a beautiful ride at Thaba today.

Did Yafta today again and didn't male the first uphill but only by a few pedal strokes...BUT...made everything else after that bit coasting inbetween sections to pick up my lung....really chuffed with that.

next time you gonna own yafta ????... When you getting that 29r ???? Edited by Pikey

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a beautiful ride at Thaba today.

Did Yafta today again and didn't male the first uphill but only by a few pedal strokes...BUT...made everything else after that bit coasting inbetween sections to pick up my lung....really chuffed with that.

Awesome. What about that trance!?

Roadies and mountain bikers equally perplexed .... Still damn fresh out early in the morning but getting lighter 5d7ef2bfb1384c582192ea321c0d2bf1.jpg

That Merida is a great idea ... 100 odd nice one .

next time you gonna own yafta ????... When you getting that 29r ????

Sure will. I think i saw you today: i was driving home and saw the Lapiere by that man robot just past rietvlei. Were you wearing a white helmut? Looked like a POC.

Sure will. I think i saw you today: i was driving home and saw the Lapiere by that man robot just past rietvlei. Were you wearing a white helmut? Looked like a POC.

ha ha yea you 100% . Was feeling lazy so went to check out the new rv with my ( very unfit) brother in law.

Had to take the zesty for a spin,can't leave it just standing .

Ah yes, the almighty trance....it will be shipped next week only. I must excersise patience. She will be reveiled then :-)

you and that trance are gonna love yafta..& Samuel & Lawrence & genet &&&

Had grand plans for a 3hour ride from home, to include Avianto.

But 10kms in, mamaged to get a terminal snakebite, with no spare tube, I was in for a lekker 10km walk.

Had a fellow mtbr stop for assistance, but there was nothing that could be done.

After about 2kms I was rescued by a kind cyclist called Johan, who loaded the the bike on the car rack, and dropped me at my home.

Thank you Johan, I shall pay the favour forward.

Had a hard ride today, but my f#@? I'm unfit.

Our riding group, a bunch of farmers, rode in the Waqu today, a farming area between Cathcart and Queenstown.

We rode through the Bengoil game breeding farm, I was so busy looking for buffalo, that I didn't take any pics of the zebra, wildebeest, eland, hartebees, pigs and sable antelope. But the view was great from the top

post-2975-1470501726,6988.jpg

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Edited by deanbean

you and that trance are gonna love yafta..& Samuel & Lawrence & genet &&&

Sweet. Soafter conquering Yafta, whats the next section of blue i could incorporate in my ride?

The nice thing about Yafta is that the last downhill section is a lekker reward for the hard work.

Sweet. Soafter conquering Yafta, whats the next section of blue i could incorporate in my ride?

The nice thing about Yafta is that the last downhill section is a lekker reward for the hard work.

Do you do Samuel ? It's part of the new longer green. If not Samuel then yafta and balance of green will be a good ride. There after there are we can meet and I will happily show you some other tame blue sections.like Lawrence . That's a cool section.

Do you do Samuel ? It's part of the new longer green. If not Samuel then yafta and balance of green will be a good ride. There after there are we can meet and I will happily show you some other tame blue sections.like Lawrence . That's a cool section.

I do all the green, or so i thought and Yafta. After that sign with the maps on that piece of blue fence, i go past there and turn left but before i turn left i see past therat the top that ends up in that twisty bits, there is a whole bunch of signs saying blue.

Just too tentative to try one in case i have to walk more than i ride...hahaha...yeah would be nice to meet up but be warned, im pretty slow and rest often....hahahaha

Had a hard ride today, but my f#@? I'm unfit.

Our riding group, a bunch of farmers, rode in the Waqu today, a farming area between Cathcart and Queenstown.

We rode through the Bengoil game breeding farm, I was so busy looking for buffalo, that I didn't take any pics of the zebra, wildebeest, eland, hartebees, pigs and sable antelope. But the view was great from the top

DSC_0046.JPG

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Wow

What a vista

I would take blue B and add it into your ride. Its a great little detour and brings you right back onto the green.

In blue B there is a choice to go right and do more blue but that takes you to impala and heartbreak hill etc, but if you go left it brings you back to the green "zig zags" towards yafta.. Lekker little detour

I would take blue B and add it into your ride. Its a great little detour and brings you right back onto the green.

In blue B there is a choice to go right and do more blue but that takes you to impala and heartbreak hill etc, but if you go left it brings you back to the green "zig zags" towards yafta.. Lekker little detour

Where is Blue B?