Car changes over the years

OVERDRIVE

57 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Go look at Bedfordview on Google Street view... it's also part of the East Rand.

This is the Oos Rand, where the west-side of the Metro is more affluent than the east-side; the conies from Benoni being the exception.
image.png.c0c0e8f0ba8e5bf5d3de1ce4712448d6.png

I would but I am too scared my google earth gets stolen while browsing through the streetsĀ :P

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Hairy said:

I would but I am too scared my google earth gets stolen while browsing through the streetsĀ :P

Just don't look anyone straight in the eye while using streetview... you will get bliksem'd

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Go look at Bedfordview on Google Street view... it's also part of the East Rand.

This is the Oos Rand, where the west-side of the Metro is more affluent than the east-side; the conies from Benoni being the exception.
image.png.c0c0e8f0ba8e5bf5d3de1ce4712448d6.png

are that where Boknaaipan are?

On 9/9/2023 at 4:10 PM, Hairy said:

Not exactly the big cars that Ouza is peddling to the high flyers, but like I said to That Rusty Character, this is our first car with electric windowsĀ šŸ˜‚

Ā 

image.jpeg.9a39d63c4c79941d256e3ede60bbf125.jpeg

Ā 

When I next buy a car I am going to specifically ask for the ribbon thing to take home or a discount. The whole "congrats you won the lottery" vibe is so ridiculous when you've actually just been forced to pay R5k for them to fill in their forms and signed up for a long term contract at prime plus 2%.Ā 

Ā 

but hey, each to their own.

Ā 

ps. what brand bike is that on the wall in 3* real size?

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

When I next buy a car I am going to specifically ask for the ribbon thing to take home or a discount. The whole "congrats you won the lottery" vibe is so ridiculous when you've actually just been forced to pay R5k for them to fill in their forms and signed up for a long term contract at prime plus 2%.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It is more a congratulations on all the hard work and sacrifice it took to get here.

Brand of bicycle ... did not bother as they left the dork disc on and this was hurting my eyes ... if brand managers only paid attention, or called in a staff member that participates in the sport they are trying to sell as a lifestyle pic in order to approve the final imagery, then they would certainly have better showrooms.Ā 

This goes for all retail markets using stock photographs.

On 9/9/2023 at 4:10 PM, Hairy said:

Not exactly the big cars that Ouza is peddling to the high flyers, but like I said to That Rusty Character, this is our first car with electric windowsĀ šŸ˜‚

Ā 

image.jpeg.9a39d63c4c79941d256e3ede60bbf125.jpeg

image.png.cbd5bd4135e14b1d6e710a3afd55f0ab.png

Congrats šŸ‘šŸ¼Ā 

15 hours ago, Shebeen said:

Ā 

Ā 

**Edit*** never mind. I'll reserve my comment

20 hours ago, Shebeen said:

Ā 

Ā 

did you not get the ribbon, the cushion and the fruit basket with a slab of lindt dark chocolate with orange on the passenger seat with a bottle of Moet et Chandon champagne .....?

<you need more Das Auto in your life>

19 hours ago, Hairy said:

It is more a congratulations on all the hard work and sacrifice it took to get here.

Brand of bicycle ... did not bother as they left the dork disc on and this was hurting my eyes ... if brand managers only paid attention, or called in a staff member that participates in the sport they are trying to sell as a lifestyle pic in order to approve the final imagery, then they would certainly have better showrooms.Ā 

This goes for all retail markets using stock photographs.

that was my leading question as the obvious thing is that this guy should be in a fortuner or a hilux branded to the hilt on all this sort of thing

image.jpeg.ac81d0d98e6e86b8e16469629a243267.jpeg

https://www.treadmtb.co.za/toyota-specialized-launch-new-top-mtb-team/

25 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

He's in a Corolla Cross branded to the hilt

Does a bicycle even fit into that?

4 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

did you not get the ribbon, the cushion and the fruit basket with a slab of lindt dark chocolate with orange on the passenger seat with a bottle of Moet et Chandon champagne .....?

<you need more Das Auto in your life>

I got a lekker Ford branded torch with a magnetic base once. Not sure wether itā€™s irony or self-ridicule. The bakkie I brought Ā that day has had the decency to only break during the daytime.Ā 

Either way it works very well when checking oil on the trucks in the AM.Ā 

52 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

He's in a Corolla Cross branded to the hilt

Candice Lill, Mariske Strauss and Alan Hatherly cruises around town in well branded Hiluxā€™s.

Rola Toyota sponsorships if Iā€™m not mistaken.

3 hours ago, Mtree said:

Does a bicycle even fit into that?

In a Corolla Cross ... you would be surprised just how big the boot space is, especially with the rear seats down.