Stoke Suspension, what are they good for

I have been forced to raise awareness of the shocking service from Stoke Suspension.

I once went in on a Friday afternoon at 16:30 and had to bleed my own brakes while Drew² gave me free beer, and then they had the audacity to not charge me while we complained about the sorry state of the world. 

The gaul of some people! I left to find my wife at home horrified that something this simple had taken 6 beers and 2 hours.

@droo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, TitusTi said:

I have been forced to raise awareness of the shocking service from Stoke Suspension.

I also got my shock serviced there. Like it says on the box.

24 minutes ago, TitusTi said:

I once went in on a Friday afternoon at 16:30 and had to bleed my own brakes while Drew² gave me free beer, and then they had the audacity to not charge me while we complained about the sorry state of the world. 

The gaul of some people! I left to find my wife at home horrified that something this simple had taken 6 beers and 2 hours.

@droo

You poor thing. I can only hope you spread this news far and wide, on all social media platforms and complaints websites. 

2 minutes ago, Greybeardthefool said:

You poor thing. I can only hope you spread this news far and wide, on all social media platforms and complaints websites. 

I have in fact cc'd Jeff Bezos in on a mail after I reported them to GCP.

33 minutes ago, TitusTi said:

@droo

Sheesh, one from the archives... have you only just got out of the dogbox?

3 minutes ago, droo said:

Sheesh, one from the archives... have you only just got out of the dogbox?

Do you now understand the mental toll your shop's service has placed on me. I DEMAND RESTITUTION! (An exclamation for emphasis in case the shouty caps weren't doing the trick).

The audacity of, probably the first member of the hub, to be treated so badly! 

What has the world come to??

I have so many questions!!! How are you doing? Do you still own a pink cycling jersey? Or a road bike for that matter? I can carry on on day, but my beer supply is a bit short.

I have a huge complaint too.   Every time I go there I spend money.    

They always have the tyres I want (size / casing / model) and also do great work on the suspension and wheel build etc.   It's just plain bad for my wallet.

And I'm always late for my next appointment or meeting because they're great blokes to chat to as well.  

That's about it.  And looking back at the above, damn those are positives.   So suppose I dont have a complaint, but this is the internet so I'll just post anyway as it beats working on a Friday afternoon.

6 minutes ago, TitusTi said:

Do you now understand the mental toll your shop's service has placed on me. I DEMAND RESTITUTION! (An exclamation for emphasis in case the shouty caps weren't doing the trick).

I see it as motivation for your training. If your wife can't catch you, you're safe...