Bikeinn

David_P

Hi anyone ordered from this bike site? They seem legit, only people who have a part I require.

They are 7-10km from where I live, they are very very legit. The size alone for all the sports and everything is incredible 

54 minutes ago, Jbr said:

yup, ordered with them a few times no problem

SAPO or courier option ?

45 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

SAPO or courier option ?

Definitely not SA post 🤣🤣 I ordered AXS derailleurs and some other expensive stuff I wouldn’t have trusted them with 😅

They are massive. I have driven passed their warehouse near Girona, Spain. They can take quite a bit of time sometimes to ship but their system is flexible enough to cancel and update your orders up until they actually ship. 

Main issue I have with them is that I can't find anything from their website, only from google 😅

Ordered lots of stuff from them, but only when i go overseas and get it delivered to my hotel - Def legit

Won't be using them any time soon.

Although their prices are very competitive, shipping costs are just OTT:

Conti X King MTB tyre:

image.png.3d39ebbf77078eb7b376ee27788fb8cf.png

image.png

I know it’s off topic but you can order from r2-bike and ask them for DHL Express shipping. Just ordered a whole bunch of stuff and the shipping came to €100. Shipped today - should be here Tuesday. It was a lot of stuff though and was fairly bulky - bars, saddles, tires. You need to put EXPRESS in the comments and then they get back to you with a price etc. 

If you don’t it goes through SAPO when it arrives in the country…

• 2 weeks later...

Yoh this is impressive, even more impressive is that I realised after my initial order that I had forgotten one item, I wanted to cancel and re-order but their site allows to add an item to a pending order, I've never seen that anywhere else before.

image.jpeg.86190bb99aabc3b01eea4d8ed8bf62ed.jpeg

On 2/16/2024 at 6:35 PM, michaelbiker said:

I know it’s off topic but you can order from r2-bike and ask them for DHL Express shipping. Just ordered a whole bunch of stuff and the shipping came to €100. Shipped today - should be here Tuesday. It was a lot of stuff though and was fairly bulky - bars, saddles, tires. You need to put EXPRESS in the comments and then they get back to you with a price etc. 

If you don’t it goes through SAPO when it arrives in the country…

I really like r2-bike because they are making the effort to weigh the components in-house and present their findings next to the manufacturer's number.

It's essential for you weight-weenies out there 🙂

They also stock a lot of small parts for tuning like coloured titan screws etc..
More bling for your bike...