Whats your spend on clothing gear?

Wow! And here I am using a boardshort every other enduro ride when my shorts are in the wash. I will have to do some introspection.

2 hours ago, Mamil said:

I'm gonna look so good at the ctct in one of these.

You'll have to crack 3 then. Not cos you'll look like a poser if you don't, but because there's no ways you're going for a slash in a green rocket wearing one of those.

4 hours ago, droo said:

You'll have to crack 3 then. Not cos you'll look like a poser if you don't, but because there's no ways you're going for a slash in a green rocket wearing one of those.

There's next years' promo photo for the CTCT - 90kg of grey bearded mamil poured into expensive imported lycra - 3 spacers raising his bars, every contour of the moobs accentuated, a yellow urine stain over his groin .....

23 minutes ago, Mamil said:

There's next years' promo photo for the CTCT - 90kg of grey bearded mamil poured into expensive imported lycra - 3 spacers raising his bars, every contour of the moobs accentuated, a yellow urine stain over his groin .....

this was a bit too vivid and now what has been seen, cannot be unseen. sweet glory... help us all.

1 hour ago, Mamil said:

Don't forget the OMO foam for wet rides

edit: @BikeGenie, it’s a cyclist thing🤣

Edited by MORNE

• 1 month later...